3.8
Other Refrigerators:
Whirlpool
WRF535SMBM
Whirlpool 25 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

Summary

This 25 cu. ft. Whirlpool® WRF535SMBM French door refrigerator offers 2 humidity-controlled crispers and a pantry drawer so you can keep your fresh food organized, whether stocking up on produce or lunch meat. The full-width pantry drawer allows you to store wide items like party platters and sheet cakes or preserve large amounts of meat and cheese.

The stainless-steel Whirlpool WRF535SMB fridge features a contemporary design that will bring a modern look to your kitchen. The French doors are smooth, contoured and have hidden hinges. The freezer houses an automatic ice maker, so you can enjoy fresh ice while the exterior doors maintain an uninterrupted look.

i would buy this product again

I love my Refridgerator. It holds everything i buy while shoppng as well as left overs and my cakes

Bluffton, Indiana

LOVE IT !!!

Bought this refrigerator 1 year ago and love it. Love that it is stainless and every part of the inside is large.

Adena,OH

Never buying ever again

It is a year old, just got it back after being down 5 weeks for repairs. Lasted a month same repairs needed. The 10 yr old fridge in the garage works better. HATE THIS MODEL.

Tampa FL

false

Never again will I purchase a French Door design.

With all the 'pros' you'd think I would be giving this refrigerator a 5 star rating. There is a design flaw with, apparently, all bottom-freezer refrigerators that NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT. Except those of us who have experienced the costly effect of this defect. A 'repair kit' was designed and marketed, intending to fix the problem but it didn't. And why should the consumer have to pay for repair of the (specifically, the condensation drain flaw) new refrigerator? Ice forms at the bottom and will eventually over flow, melt, and cause damage to floors. Not to mention the hassle of constant defrosting of the unit, the cost to purchase and install the pea-trap drain, only to have it not solve the problem. Do yourself a favor. Go back to a top-load freezer. Sure, the new design looks great, but the fact is, it's a poor design for draining condensation. Maybe it's because I live in a very humid location (southern states) but that should have been thought about during the initial design stage. (By the way, there are several class-action lawsuits that have been brought because of this.)

Shreveport, LA

false

I would never buy this product or trust Whirlpool again.

Design flaws are causing failure of defrost and resulting water problems. Water runs out of the freezer and onto floor causing a owner safety issue and damage to flooring. I strongly recommend avoiding this product and doing business with the Whirlpool company.

Wichita, Kansas

New fridge design!

Cannot not adjust freezer divider. Makes loud noises periodically Hard to keep stainless steel clean Love the french doors Lots of room on doors

Vernon Hills, IL

Faulty drain

The tube drain was faulty according to the tech. he replaces several daily, I looked on line and many other customers had / have the same issue. The piece he pulled out was for sure faulty the new piece is made to work. The technician said others have had their wood floors ruined due to this part. Beware whirlpool will not honor their product I just got off the phone with them. Here is what they said sorry this happened to you but there is nothing we can do.They don't care if your floor gets ruined from this faulty part. They also don't care if they ever get your business again.....$167.55 for the simple repair. DO NOT BY WHIRPOOL

richmond va

Fantastic Refrigerator!

I just love this refrigerator! First of all it's very pretty and looks so nice in our remodled kitchen. Secon, there is so much room for everything! I love the options for storage and trays. Keeps everthing at a perfect temperature. The freezer is large...so much space! I am so happy I chose this fridge. You will love it too!

Palm Springs, CA

Great refrigerator

This is a good refrigerator. It is easy to clean. We chose the model without the water / ice in the door because that is what broke on our last refrigerator very prematurely. The ice maker is in the bottom freezer drawer. There is a lot more cubic ft in the refrigerator part since there is no ice maker taking up space. The ice maker is a little loud though when it is filling and dumping ice. We would buy this refrigerator again. Everything seems really sturdy in this refrigerator. We did a lot of research before we bought and learned that whirlpool can be repaired by most repairment. Other brands they have trouble getting parts for.

Matthews, NC

Looks beautiful, seal ripped immed, control board broke 4 yrs in

The seal ripped after about 6 months. The control boards both had to be replaced at 4 yrs, expensive repair. Looks beautiful. The long drawer in the bottom of the fridge is great. Like the drawers in the doors are deep enough to hold a gallon of milk. Noise Level I don't even ever hear it running (other than the ice dropping into the bucket of course) Interior Organization Shelves can be moved to multiple positions. There's a divider in the long drawer at the bottom of the fridge that is adjustable. Freezer isn't quite so great, just two big drawer baskets on the bottom and a long drawer containing the ice maker. Temperature Control There are adjustments for humidity, fridge and freezer separately. Ease of Cleaning Easy to clean the fridge. Very difficult to clean the freezer, can't get to all of it. Durability Too many things gone wrong. THe finish on the outside has held up beautifully though. Design The seal is a bad design. DIsappointed I had such an expensive repair 4 years in with both the control boards. The fact that it looks like stainless but doesn't show the fingerprints is a great feature (wish all my kitchen appliances were the same way)

USA