Other Refrigerators:
Top-Freezer Refrigerators
Whirlpool

Great Product

A good product By whirlpool but They can improve it . Its not so cool even after increasing its regulator to Max .

Delhi,India

Love this

My fridge holds everything I have a large family and it keeps up extremely well. I've had it for 3 years now

Webbers falls

I'd love to have one of these forever.

This thing keeps everything good and cold. I only drink milk with ice until we got this refridgerator.

Andalusia Alabama

true

i would reccomend this to anyone

I use it to store my things and I love it

landisville pa

Great Simple Fridge

This fridge is great for a average size family. The temperature holds up well And it does it's job. Shelving is ok but could be better.

Itzbriibabii

Cheap and tedious

This fridge is decent for small homes but not for long-term. You can adjust shelves, store your food in crisp shelves, adjust the temp and make ice. After awhile we noticed it started to leak, it's horribly inconvenient now you can't store anything in the drawers or near the back of the fridge since it leaks and the water eventually freezes over your Rubbermaid and soaks and ruins your veggies etc in the drawers. Definitely do not recommend it if you plan on having it for awhile.

Jordyn, TX

false

I didn't have a choice

This is a super simple refrigerator. It was in the townhouse that I moved into years ago. My absolute favorite feature is the ice maker. I love cold cold beverages and I always used to have to fill tray or remember to pick up a bag at the store. Which, quite frankly, I rarely ever remembered to. It is a little small for a family of four, and I am sure it is isn't the most energy efficient, but it is nice, it gets the job done.

Albany, OR

Mhsna

Is very

Iraq

veery bad

UAE

false

Gets the job done

This fridge brings back a lot of memories for me because it was my mother's faithful companion for a long time. We kept the fish, meat, left-over food and other perishables in the freezer and we kept bottles of water, soft drinks and other non-perishables in the fridge. It works great, makes little noise and freezes food items perfectly. As our fridge advanced in years, it started making some grinding noises but it kept on working. The freezer can turn your food into rock ice within 24 hours I wish it had more space because there were times we had a huge volume of food to store but there was not enough space. The shelves in the fridge are not customizable but that is okay, you can keep tall things in there, you can keep a lot of drinks in the fridge and they will cool just fine. Infact whenever my father had to host a meeting with the members of his club at home, the fridge will be stocked from top to bottom with drinks and they all cooled rapidly. It can store at least one hundred bottles if they are stacked on top of each other.

Ogun, Nigeria