3.4
Other Washing Machines:
WTW5700XW
Whirlpool

Summary

6th Sense Technology: Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it. Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness. Plus, sensors prevent oversudsing in low-water systems. 3.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Wash Basket CEE Tier III Qualified: Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient. This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies. ENERGY STAR Qualified Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills. Precision Dispense H2Low Wash System Eco Boost Eco Monitor 11 Automatic Cycles Quiet Spin Technology 800 RPM Maximum Spin Speed Quick Wash Cycle: Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin sp

Living for this Washer!

Okay, so here is the tea about this machine. I recieved this washer from my in-laws because Whirlpool had fixed it so much, they ended up buying back the warranty! Yes, y'all. So I had to spill on this. Now that I have replaced the agitator in it after my grandparents kept using an excess of detergent, it works wonderfully. It is definitely not made like washers used to be back in the day. I love how well it cleans and how little product you have to use. It really is amazing.

Alabama

true

I would definitely repurchase this!!

i love this washer!! it is the first washer i have ever owned!! i have had it about a year now and i have no complaints!!

okc, ok

Great washer

This washer gets the job done. I have a large household so i thought i was going to be doing less laundry since this is way bigger than our last washer but nope im doing more actually but less time definitely. I actually like doing laundry now.

Watertown, ny

Love it

Love my washer. It is so easy to use. I love the delay start. I can set it for just before I come home from work. I use it every day and it's my best friend. Lol

lverne battle creek mi

Terrible Washer

Plastic parts in pump, steel parts are not painted or powder coated, so they rust out quickly. Never again. I will only buy Speed Queen from now on.American made with pride. Ask any service tech.

Xenia,ohio 45385

Forget this one!

I onlydo 2-3 loads a week. It's just two of us. After 5 months I had to have a repair man come twice in 2 weeks. He fixed the computer but said I needed new ballbearings. It would cost almost as much as a new machine. Got no help from the company.

Columbia, SC

We Love It

We bought this washer a few years ago and it has never given us a problem. I am able to fit a lot in there. It has enough settings to choose from and is easy to use. It is energy efficient and it senses imbalances so when it starts to go out of balance, it corrects itself. Due to that feature, it can be a little noisy sometimes. It also adjusts the water level accordingly. Our laundry always gets clean and I feel like it is gentle on our laundry. It has been a great washer and it was for a good price.

Lansing, MI

true

The worst cleaning washer I have ever owned!

Thank goodnes this washer was given to me, because if I had paid for it.....it would be going back. This washer does not clean clothes, unless of course you have only worn them for 10 minutes and washed them. If you have really dirty clothing such as construction or outside work.....forget it! It doesn't fill up with enough water and the clothes on top just sit there and never get down to the agitator to even begin to get clean. Blankets, rugs, etc.....no way. They come out with just as much dirt as when they went in. This washer is poor, poor design. Unless you are washing just a couple items, you will still have dirty clothes when they come out.

Tennessee

I Love My Cabrio Top Load Washer

I live by myself, so I don't have a lot of dirty clothes to wash. I usually wash 2 to 3 loads a week. I love how quiet my washer is. I love how I don't have to punch in the level of clothes in it, because it senses the size of the load, and adjusts itself automatically. I have had no trouble out of it until, I moved 7 months ago. I can't get it to do anything since the move. My brother thinks the switch under the door got damaged. He was going to try to fix it for me. I guess I'll have to get someone else, that I can't afford to pay take a look at it. I sure do miss it working. I also have the matching dryer, but luckily, it didn't get more than some scratches in the move.

Tennessee

true

Owned this washer for several years now.

We have owned this whirl pool washer for several years now. It washes clothes very well. The only con is I have noticed that it started smelling like mildew. I have to clean it with the afresh often. At least every 2 months. Other than that I love it. It does well with Heavy bulky loads as well as small loads.

upstate ny