Other Flat Screen TVs:
Vizio
VP422HDTV10A
Vizio - in. Plasma

the vizio 42 in plasma tv has a crisp picture and awesome color

The Vizio 42" plasma tv has a sleek appearance. This particular tv shows a crispy clear picture. Picture quality is better than most other brands i have researched and tested. The Vizio 42" plasma tv also has a great color quality. The colors are lifelike and brilliant in tone. This tv is cable ready and has the ability to be hooked up to your pc and used for a monitor. I have my pc hooked to my Vizio so that i am able to watch the latest movies online on my big 42" screen at home. The audio component of this tv is easily adjustable and remarkably clear. When playing this tv very loudly the audio is still clear and accurate. The Vizio plasma 42" tv comes with a remote. The remote is a contemporary design, easy to handle and operate. i would recommend this tv for purchase for anyone who is looking for a big flat screen tv.

Orlando, FL

nice look

i love this tv soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you should buy it

morro bay, CA

Vizio - VP422 42 in. Plasma TV

What can I say about this Television but WoW!. I have been searching for awhile for a new television and after looking at a lot of different brands I finally came across Vizio. I did not know a lot about this brand but I decided to check it out. After talking to a sales person about Vizio and finding out they are one of the top manufacturers on flat panel televisions it made me feel better about purchasing a brand that I have not heard a lot about. I decided to purchase the Vizio - VP422 42 in. Plasma TV. I was skeptical about getting plasma over LCD, but I believe I made the right decision in purchasing this model. I went from a standard 36" TV to this 42" flat panel and could not be happier. This tv has an awesome picture and the sound is amazing. It has all the connections I could ever ask for for my components. It was good to go right out of the box. I love this television and would not trade it for another brand.

Pinellas Park, FL

true

Vizio VL420M & VL470M HDTV 46 in.

This year we decided to upgrade our old tv to a new big flat screen tv. We was not sure which  brand we wanted to try, so we asked a few friends and they recommended the Vizio HDTV. So we went on our quest to see what they had to chose from. We were surprised at the different features you could get for the affordable prices. So, we bought our first 46 in. Vizio HDTV . We love it! It has so many great options. The picture quality is outstanding! The sound is perfectly clear! You can adjust the picture any way you prefer to watch it! There our so many different features that we really have not had time to check them all out. I would highly recommand this VIZIO brand of tvs to anyone who is looking for a great HGTV FLAT SCREEN !

Philippi, WV

Clear as a sunny day!

We love our new Vizio TV.  We had to buy a new TV because our old one quit working.  It is so hard to pour that money into a TV but the Vizio brand is worth it.  The picture is very clear and the black is sleek and much better than those box TV's.

Overland Park, KS