Other Blenders:
Vitamix
Models:
1320, 1723
Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender

Summary

Combine the number of culinary tasks it performs with how often you'll use it and the Vitamix Professional Series 200 instantly moves beyond a mere kitchen luxury to an everyday necessity. Achieve flavorful gourmet results with the speed and precision of a professional chef. Powerful 2-Peak Horsepower motor propels the blade tip speed up to 240 miles-per-hour to blend even the toughest ingredients. BPA-Free, shatter-proof container with easy grip handle is designed to create a powerful vortex to force ingredients up from the blades and back down the center for thorough processing. Elegant, fashion-forward design enhanced with Onyx mirror gloss finish, fingerprint-resistant and easy-to-clean. Included is the "Create" recipe book with easel-back design containing more than 300 signature recipes from gourmet chefs and "Let's Get Started" Instructional DVD. 7-year Performance Warranty guarantees performance as well as parts for 7 years.

this mixer has a professional things like

he has advantages like easy using but in the same it takes long time to clean but its safe

secteur d

false

This product is great and beautiful I will buy again

Wonderful and very strong, it destroys the snow and makes the hurricane

New York website

true

This item is best for home.Anyone carry this item to anywher

This item is best for home.Anyone can carry this item to anywhere.I like this item.

Sudhansu

exlant

good

egypt

very good

It is a nice

Egypt

false

Love it!

I love this product! I use it for making smoothies. Everything about it is great!

Fishers, IN

Amazing

I like my vitamix, don't know where I would be without it but I wish it was easier to clean

Buffalo, NY

true

Would never go to anything else

I use this for smoothies and would never go to anything else. Its so amazing and powerful! It grinds up the toughest foods so there arent any loose particles. The smoothies always come out super smoothe and tasty no matter what i put in it.

CO

I would buy again

Great product

San Jose

Great Blender!

Haven't tried to make hot soup since the weather is getting hot, but I have done several times making smoothie and homemade instant 'ice cream' especially the healthy version by swapping heavy cream to Greek yogurt or ice treat by adding crushed ice cubes. I know I can also do it on my food processor, but this is a high power blender and it will be my kitchen staple for many years to come.

Brooklyn, NY