Other Manufacturings:
ViewSonic

Summary

Founded in California in 1987, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solution products. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic keeps the world connected with a portfolio of professional level visual solutions that enhance the way we compute, collaborate, communicate and connect. Our products include LED monitors, interactive commercial displays, touch displays, projectors, thin client, zero client and smart displays.

Had to buy a replacement a few months after warranty ended

The original purchase and the replacement purchase experiences were fine. Just disappointed that I had to buy a replacement monitor shortly after the warranty period expired on the original one. Can't recommend the brand or model based on that.

DnA

Colorado

false

Prompt delivery and quality product

Overall the experience was good. It was great that ViewSonic offered a dual monitor setup as a package deal for a lower price than two individual monitors. The communication of what exactly was included in the package would have been better, as I expected it to come with at least a basic adjustable mounting system, but it did not. This had to be purchased separately. This may not be a bad thing since everyone probably wants something a little different from the actual mount. One other thing was that these monitors (VP2468) were advertised as have an extremely slim bezel and thus making an "extended" viewing mode nearly seamless. In actuality the bezel is not any thinner than my older ViewSonic monitor (VX2478), so this should not really be touted as a key feature. But the monitors work great and have great color and clarity.

TomB

Charlotte, NC

true

I would buy from this merchant again and again

Great experience with this merchant

Math Teacher

Chicago, IL

true

I will not buy from this merchant again

Although the product is outstanding, it is useless unless the vendor is willing to complete the transaction. I couldn't get the product delivered because they have very high security restrictions on FedEx related to delivery. Even though I left a signed letter giving express permission to leave the monitor on my front porch, they were unwilling to do that. They offered for me to have to drive across town to pick it up. That defeats the purpose of me shopping online. You all need to be a little more flexible on how you deliver your product or you will lose customers like me who are willing to spend money with you. I am seriously disappointed in the outcome of this incomplete transaction.

Todd

Knoxville, TN

Great monitor

The monitor is exactly what I was looking for. The only issue I have with the shopping experience is that when purchasing it? I had no idea where pick up would be. The monitor came in quickly, and I was able to pick it up about a week after ordering. Unfortunately the place you pick it up is only open Monday through Friday 8 to 4:30, so if you work during those hours it may be worth it to pay for shipping..

Cheetah

Duarte, CA

true

The best of the best in monitors!

The process was efficient, the packaging was perfect and the monitor works spectacularly! They do monitors better than the rest.

Big Tom

Excelsior Springs, MO

Quick and Easy Purchase

The lamp for my projector was made without a hitch, or so I thought. My credit card billing address was entered incorrectly by me. I had the help of the customer service dept. and was able to make a new order without delay. Thanks.

Anne

Sleepy Hollow, NY

true

I will NEVER purchase from here again!!

I ordered a tv monitor and a conference camera. Somehow the camera was delivered but the tv was not, when I called to get an ETA on the tv I was told it would be delivered on 2/23. 3 days later I did not receive the tv, so I called and got the complete run around. Once I finally spoke to a team lead I was told that my tv order was cancelled. This completely shocked me being that the camera was delivered but the tv was not and it was on the same order. The lead could not give me any answers to why my order was cancelled he said there was no notes in the system to why it was cancelled and why I was not notified via email. All that could be done, at that point was re order the tv. If I wasn't in such a pinch of for time I would have done my research on a different tv with a different company.

It's a no for me!

Fresno

tracking and receiving nightmare

had to call to get tracking, then they put restrictions on shipping.. e.g. you can't have it held at fedex locations. You must call them to lift hold on your paid for product. Terrible policy. YOU must be home to sign for it.

never againg viewsonic

united states

Frustrating

My initial contact with customer service was great and it was easy to order the part I needed for the projector, which we use in Rwanda (I could only order and receive it in the US). But my first order was lost in the ViewSonic system so I had to reorder. Then an adult signature was required to accept the delivery. After multiple calls, I finally picked up the package at FedEx myself. The part was shipped in a box, contained in a bit of foam, but this small item was floating around in the larger box. We love the ViewSonic projector, which we use in Rwanda, but getting a part to fix it has been a real struggle.

Jan