Other Healths:
Clothing Websites
Vibram
Vibram Corporation

Summary

Vibram is a world-leading Italian born and based manufacturer of soles and footwear known for its performance compounds, as well as its FiveFingers minimalist shoe. Vibram is a global business with presence across the US, Europe and APAC. Vibram prides itself on grip, traction and durability across all of its outsoles and performance driven footwear solutions, serving a multitude of consumer segments, everything from lifestyle to work / industrial. Vibram.com offers all of our FiveFingers and Furoshiki options as well as select partner products which feature various rubber compounds.

Disappointed to always get a voice mail instead of a pers...

Disappointed to always get a voice mail instead of a person to ask order questions. The early days of ordering, it was always excellent customer service and help. However, these are my favorite brand of shoes and my decrepit feet really like them!

Easy to navigate process

Easy to navigate process

US

I love all the Vikram five finger products.

I love all the Vikram five finger products. Using my IPad to shop some of the screens would freeze so I couldn't navigate the specific product pages. Overall excellent shopping experince.

Great!

Great!

easy and clear

easy and clear

US

At first I was shown a 10% discount.

At first I was shown a 10% discount. When I went to order the shoes I was told the coupon was not good. I found that disturbing. Also, even though a credit card is listed it is not clear you need to enter the credit crd number again. I have sever pairs of Vibraim shoes. I am a fitness instructor and was disappointed I could not redeem the coupon.

Awesome as always!

Awesome as always!! Thanks!

Interface was buggy.

Interface was buggy. Took many attempts.

US

Easy and smooth to purchase a pair of my favorite shoes.

Easy and smooth to purchase a pair of my favorite shoes. thank you

Makes you in circle.

Makes you in circle....need some work on ADDRESS and BILLING ADDRESS. And you should be able to edit your order without having to basically start over

Vibram Corporation