Other Rental Cars:
VIP Cars - www.vipcars.com

Choose any other company

We had to cancel our car rental due to C19. Would not offer a refund only a credit - that is only valid to pay their booking fees not the actual car rental which you can do direct on line. So a waste of money. Very poor - indeed dishonest customer service - do not use them.

London UK

false

Refused refund

Rented a car from vipcars.com for our 3 week vacation in California but considering what's happening around the world, we had to cancel our vacation. Been informed from them that they are NOT refunding our reservation. They also flagged my reviews saying they have never dealt with yet I have emails and screenshots of telephone calls to say otherwise. Corporate greed at it's best. Beware! Will NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Canada

false

Good service, Even Good Prices!

I had a great experience renting a car from VIPCars.com. It was back in the first week of march when I booked a car rental through them in Germany and I got the best pricing for the cars, a free upgrade and all inclusive package with all absolutely no excess insurance. The booking form can certainly be improved further but it still did its job. I had slight trouble processing the order, so had to call the customer support. They, without any hesitation, helped me with the booking and were with me on the phone till I received the final voucher (good thing, they called me!) Not only that, once my booking was confirmed, they offered me an additional 5% discount for my next rental booking with them. Definitely going to book again through them and will surely refer to my collegues.

USA