Other Healths:
U.S. Patriot Tactical

Summary

US Patriot Tactical, a veteran owned and managed military and law enforcement supplier, is the nation's largest off-post retailer of military and tactical goods, with over 70 and growing retail locations worldwide. Since 2000, USP has served the country's heroes in uniform from the soldier in Iraq to the airman in Japan to the officers on the streets of New York. The company has been successful because it puts customers first and strives to fulfill and ship orders faster than any other supplier. Over 90% of orders ship within 24 hours.

"This business was founded on the principles of offering the best products available, at the lowest prices we can afford, keeping most of our items in stock, and providing lightning quick shipping,"​ says company President Paul Yoo. "We do this because we were once our customers. We know what it’s like to have to look around for our gear, get taken advantage of with price and having to wait forever to get our orders."​

US Patriot is especially proud to hire veterans and their dependents. It is an equal opportunity employer with a wide variety of employees representing all 5 branches of the military as well as former law enforcement officers.

The parka was listed on their site as being in stock when I ordered it , but after two weeks passed I emailed them to ask when they were going to ship my item and was told it was on back-order and could take 90 days to get it back in stock!

Indiana

package took more than 3 weeks to arrive

shipping took too long, and did not even have a tracking number to see where it was coming from.

Mountain Pocono, PA

Would not buy again

I have been waiting over a month for a pair of boots with no status on to why it is taking so long.

Fort drum new york

false

I would purchase from us patriot and McRae again

Shipped fast , quality product. McRae boots have strange sizing . I saw a chart on a website where they run large to about 11 then normal for 11 and 12 then small above 12. For what it's worth I wear a 10 1/2 ee in everything else but a size 9 ee in the McRae 10" tall jungle boot fits perfect .

Ashtabula Oh

Didn't receive package

Never got my package after i tried to change the address

FLW Mo

I would buy again

buying my fleece went awesome, when I ordered boots I was not happy. never got a tracking number and took quite a few weeks then just showed up at my door step.

ND

true

I would never purchase from this vendor again.

You were quick to take my CC info but I still have not received my boots. I would give it no stars but site insisted I click on at least 1.

Nashville, IN

Nice and quick!

Both items are great, arrived quickly, and fit perfectly.

Morehead City

true

My wife LOVES these boots!

Great company.

Texas

Shipping

Fast shipping internationally, overall great service got my boots got em quick and not a patriot but hapoy to support em.

Darwin, Australia