Other Knives & Cutleries:
U.S. Patriot Tactical

Summary

US Patriot Tactical, a veteran owned and managed military and law enforcement supplier, is the nation's largest off-post retailer of military and tactical goods, with over 70 and growing retail locations worldwide. Since 2000, USP has served the country's heroes in uniform from the soldier in Iraq to the airman in Japan to the officers on the streets of New York. The company has been successful because it puts customers first and strives to fulfill and ship orders faster than any other supplier. Over 90% of orders ship within 24 hours.

"This business was founded on the principles of offering the best products available, at the lowest prices we can afford, keeping most of our items in stock, and providing lightning quick shipping,"​ says company President Paul Yoo. "We do this because we were once our customers. We know what it’s like to have to look around for our gear, get taken advantage of with price and having to wait forever to get our orders."​

US Patriot is especially proud to hire veterans and their dependents. It is an equal opportunity employer with a wide variety of employees representing all 5 branches of the military as well as former law enforcement officers.

I love Shellback Tactical so much.

I love Shellback Tactical so much.

Boots!

Boots!

AMERICA!

AMERICA!

US

US Patriot got me these rad boots.

US Patriot got me these rad boots.

U.

U.S. Patriot had a deal for Under Armour HeatGear socks and I decided to purchase. Great site! Easy to use! Would recommend!

Loves it