4.8
Other Manufacturings:
Trotters

Summary

The Trotters name has always stood for the finest in quality, fit and style. All of our shoes are handcrafted using the finest leathers from around the world, with special detail given to quality and softness. We are committed to providing you with a wide range of sizes and widths in order to ensure the finest fitting shoes that you can buy. We think you will agree that your Trotters shoes feel and look like they were made especially for you.

I have already placed another order

There are so few opportunities for narrow sizes. Don't stop!

Newport Beach CA

true

I will buy from trotters again

Great shopping experience. Love the ability to buy narrow shoes that look great

St. Louis MO

true

It was a good experience.

The ease of returning the shoes that just don't quite fit was appreciated - as well as how quickly the refund came.

Gillette, WY

Very easy to use

Bradenton Fl

Right Size

After ordering three pairs and taking weeks to return and receive. The last pair is good. Didn't think I would ever get the correct size.

Jacksonville FL.

Quality Product and Service

Great customer service!!

Poulsbo, WA

Look great!

Please bring the lighter red color back :-)

NC

true

I would buy from Trotters again

Good

East Texas

true

I would buy from this merchant again.

Easy to order, easy to return, quality product. What more can you ask for?

Texas

Great Selection/Great Customer Service

I have trouble finding shoes to fit. My feet are long and narrow. Not all sizes are the same. SO... it is always trial and error when shopping for shoes! My Trotters experience was very pleasant. My order had to be returned but it was completely no hassle. I will continue to shop here, and, one of these days, I'll find the right shoes!!

South Texas