4.9
Other Healths:
Leisure Websites
Trip.com

Summary

Trip.com gives you the inside scoop on where to sleep, eat and explore for adventures close to home and around the world. Trip.com blends artificial intelligence with personal preferences to save you time and money with recommendations tailored just for you, from the best hotel deals to great restaurants only locals know about to activities that are perfect given the time of day and weather conditions. Whether you’re on a trip that's strictly business or just out on the town for a great night, Trip.com makes it easy to plan, book and celebrate your travels.

if you need paperwork, go somewhere else

the site was good for budget airfare, but if you need the paperwork to get your air ticket reimbursed, go somewhere else. I called them to get an invoice and first they were helpful and friendly. They said the invoice would take 2 weeks. Two weeks later I got an email that their invoice had been returned to Trip.com, which is really strange because it was mailed to a very large university. I sent them another address in English and Chinese. Trip sent a second invoice, but to the wrong address because someone forged my signature; it shud have gone to my friend at his school because he was going to reimburse my airfare. I sent trip two more messages to explain the situation and ask them to send another invoice, but they totally ignored me. I am out $200. So if you need the invoice or other paperwork, go somewhere else

Guangzhou China

false

I love sharing my experiences and I believe this is the r...

I love sharing my experiences and I believe this is the right platform for this. I hope I can see how many people have reviewed a place when it is less than 3 reviews.

US

I like the fact that the reviews are honest, and the diff...

I like the fact that the reviews are honest, and the different preferences of the people who've visited a place are giving everyone a bigger picture about a place. I also like the map with recommendations of attractions, hotels, and where to eat in an area. Trip.com is a great resource for trip planning!

UI is sometimes not friendly

UI is sometimes not friendly

US

The recommendation I got through Trip.

The recommendation I got through Trip.com was spot on!

Trip.

Trip.com is good for exploring where in the world I'd like to venture next but is also great for the more immediate future, like where I'm going to get my next cup of coffee! Excellent reviews for popular cities and also getting good for adventuring off the beaten track.

US

I love the variety of services you guys offer, from booki...

I love the variety of services you guys offer, from booking hotels to local events and business reviews to documenting my own travels. So cool!

Trip.

Trip.com is my unparalleled travel resource for finding hotel recommendations and insider information about big (and small) cities provided by locals and experts.

Love this app.

Love this app. Get great insider info on good places to go.

Used Trip.

Used Trip.com to help me plan my trips around Maui and South Africa. Search by tribe allowed me to quickly find all the key must-see must-do things without pouring hours over the generic cover-everything destination travel books. Hotel deals were also decent price and I should have just booked through the link without wasting time doing additional price checks! 😂 Well, now I know for next trip!

Trip.com