6,605 reviews
Other Travel Websites:
Travel Guard

Summary

Travel Guard is one of the world’s leading travel insurance companies. We specialize in providing state-of-the-art travel assistance for millions of leisure and business travelers around the world. Travel Guard provides customer service with a personal touch through a network of service centers located in Asia, Europe and the Americas, ensuring the highest quality in Travel Medical Assistance, Emergency Travel Services, Worldwide Travel Assistance, and Concierge and Personal Assistance.

Read 6,605 Reviews

Return customer

I always purchase travel insurance from this company. I feel secure when I travel and once when I had to cancel a trip due to illness, the claim process was seamless and hassle-free. I would recommend this company.

Nat

Philadelphia

Frequent user

Have used them several times before. However have never filed a claim.

Loves to travel

Florida

Telephone support was excellent

I made a mistake filling out the application and the agent fixed it for me promptly, politely and accurately.

Traveller

CT

true

Travel Guard has always come through

Luckily, I've only had to use my policy once but I was completely satisfied with the way the policy recouped my expenses. The service was impressive and timely!

Susan

Nashville, TN

Easy experience.

Simple to understand, quick to purchase

Carey

Decatur, AL

true

The process was simple. It bought this to cover my niece and nephew's trip to visit me in Romania.

Tim

Constanta, Romania

true

Not the most user friendly website I have ever used.

I have purchased many policies from Travel Guard, and I seem to encounter the same problem in the the price of each policy falls off as you review the three available policies.

Larry

Florida

purchase for all trips

Very easy website.

Mismi

Fla.

true

Easy to navigate and complete

It was straight forward and easy to use.

Steve

Virginia

true

I have used Travel Guard everytime.

Only negative was trying to put in my birthdate . You have to scroll way back . It would be better to put in the dates yourself.

Sharon