Other Shoes:
Tradehome Shoes

Summary

From two stores in 1921 to over 120 stores in 2022, the success of Tradehome’s survival and growth has been summed up by its former owner, Donald Mains, in one word: PEOPLE. “People means our customers and the outstanding level of Customer Service that sets us apart from other operations. People also means all the Tradehome organization with the ability and the attitude that has assured our success all these years.” This focus on customer service is what has set Tradehome apart from all of the other competitors, both past and present. This focus on “people” is why Tradehome is here today!

Love Tradehome!

Online was quick and easy. I had the shoes in a couple of days. Wonderful experience.

Csb

Arkansas

Repeat customer

I worked for the hays ks store for awhile, back then you didn't have an online store, so I had to travel to get my softsole insoles. I'm glad I can now buy online. I will continue to buy from your company. Get more styles of the Brooks shoes, them and ecco are my go to for everything.

Ryan

Elkhart KS

Great service and selection

Julien (I believe was the store manager's name) was so easy to work with. No pressure. Very knowledgeable. Listened to my feedback on style and price point.

Hollybear

Plymouth, mn

Yes I will!!!

Great shopping with them!!!

Diane

Flyover, Nebraska

Highly recommend

Super easy to find what I wanted online. Came just as expected, fit great & shipping was super fast.

Celeste

Alexandria MN

true

I will continue to buy from tradehome shoes

I love my rival tennis shoes, they are the only white shoe I will order!

Patty

Wilmington, NC

I got 2 or 3 pair from the store in tyler and they helped my

In store the salespeople were helpful. Online I got exactly what I wanted.

La

Tyler tx

Yes and yes and yes

MANGER AT THE STORE IN BATTLEFIELD Mall in Springfield MO Phil is such an awesome Manger of the store and yes very customer friendly and even over the phone when I call to see if their store has the shoes and sizes I need and if they do not he gose way abover to see if he can get the shoes and sizes I need from your other guys stores out of state or from your guys warehouse. He so rocks and is very nice and very friendly. Thank you so much Manger Phil at the BATTLEFIELD Mall in Springfield MO. IF I COUND GAVE HIM A LOT OF STARS I WOULD SO GAVE HIM OVER 5000 THOUNDS STARS OR MORE BECAUSE THAT IS HOW MUCH HE ROCKS AND IS SO AWESOME.

WRGC

SPRINGFIELD MO

true

cheaper here than the store

fast process, fast shipping. found an online coupon.

rabbitman

texas

The most knowledgeable salespeople

We always get great service and recommendations from the sales people. They really know their products, and everything we have purchased has been great!

D. Brewer