4,610 reviews
Other Knives & Cutleries:
The Hartford

Summary

Safeguard your business with industry-leading personal and commercial insurance, group benefits and mutual funds.

Read 4,610 Reviews

Yes it was easy working with Hartford.

It was very easy.

Chicago

true

Great and patient senior citizen customer service.

Changing so many policy details is a time consuming event because there are so many decisions to make. Our phone representative was well educated in insurance details and took a great deal of time to get the home and auto details just right for our location and driving situations. When we were finished, the policies were perfect for our needs and at reasonable prices we can handle on fixed incomes. We are saving hundreds now.

Northern Illinois.

true

The process was handled expeditiously. I was very pleased.

My experience was very pleasant and efficient .

palm springs,california

true

Great cmpny to work with.

Everything was good. Great customer service. Rates were very acceptable to me for what I was asking for. Didn't compromise and did much better than with my other insurance company.

Arizona

true

I was very impressed with the customer service and the price

My experience was very satisfying. I recommend Hartford to anyone that is thinking about changing companies

Naples, Florida

good

great

Appomattox, VA

true

It was GREAT experience working with "The Hartford"

It was quick, for getting insurance. Very helpful agent on the phone call who explained the details and perks. The coverage and price for the policies are unbelievable in a good way.

Henderson Nevada

true

Awesome, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable agents!

Best price for comprehensive coverage, by far, for my wife's BMW! I felt that our agent had a genuine interest in getting us the best coverage for the best price. Purchasing insurance is never what I would call "fun", but this was sure a positive experience!!

Texas

true

don't get a quote on line. Call the number on line.

agent was wonderful. Thoughtful, attentive and responded with knowledge and pricing

phoenix

true

Outstanding with my questions I had and there response.

Happy with the service I received.

ILLINOIS