Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Men, Shampoo Plus Conditioner
Suave
Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash

Buy all the time

My husband loves this kind! Have to switch on and off here and there but works great when we have it!

Amyhodge2130

Pa

I would buy again

I love this!! It feels great after you wash!

Ashleyn23

Lafayette, indiana

true

Would only recommend for your body.

Evall1125

Texas

Awesome

My son uses this everyday. It leaves him smelling great and feeling clean. Works great on his wavy hair.

Tnt21411

Huntington,wv

Good for body. Not hair.

This products is good for body wash but don't use on hair unless you want to have dry, brittle hair full of split ends. Maybe if you're a male with a shaved head it would be ok but anything longer than .25 inch it isn't great for.

Maryjaneville

Oceanside, ca

My son loves it!

I purchased this for my 20 year old son and he loves it. It works well and makes showering much less of a hassle. The scent is appealing and isn't overpowering like some other mens products.

Tinamarie247575

Iowa Park,Tx

My son loves it

My son uses this. His hair in short length and it does its job. He smells good and his hair is clean.

brittttey

Spring hill fl

Wouldnt buy again.

Dried my hair out causing dandruff. Smelled fresh though.

KatieC0818

Jackson,ga

false

Smells and works great!!!

I use it daily , smells great and soapy suddzzzz.

MascarenasX

Las Vegas, NV.

true

Shocked that others rated this so high.

I would never have purchased hair products like this, but my husband happened to pick it up himself. With all these girls in the house, he wanted something more masculine (and cheap, I say). He has a great head of hair for a guy his age, so good shampoo and conditioner will make a difference for him. Here's what he pretty much had to say about it: The smell wasn't overpowering so that's good, but that's not something I care about anyways. My hair felt so so, especially after using it for a couple of weeks. It seems thinner and plain. He thought maybe because it was a combination shampoo/conditioner, but he's tried WEN before and liked it, so that shouldn't make a difference. He said he would not buy it again. About the only good thing he liked is that it's inexpensive. He has agreed to leave the hair product shopping to me from now on.

LoriZT