Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Scrubs
St. Ives
St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub

Works a charm w/ dry skin

This was my very first facial scrub and I must say; it works wonders. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry my face out and I been a frequent buyer of this products for about 6 years now.

Prettyshanice

Texas

Face

Love how my face feels and looks lately.

RosaliaG18

Salinas, Ca

Not a fan

I have tried this product numerous times and unfortunately haven't had the best experience. The smell is great but it was not effective on my skin. I do not get acne or pimples but my face is very oily with some dry patches. I also have big pores on my nose. I would always feel that it did not clean my skin but left a filmy texture.

Jeniferh33

Nebraska

a must-have classic

I use St. Ives as a pre-shave prep. It is far too harsh for my face, but it is a great exfoliator for my body. I have softer legs, no more ingrown hairs, and it seems like my shave lasts longer.

danielle33marie

pittsburgh

true

Invigorating, yes, but effective?

I had given this product a chance on several different occasions throughout its time on the shelves, and I've expected it to be better as the years went by. Instead of finding myself enjoying a product that has won various awards and loved by many people, I found myself buying a product that just didn't seem to do much for my skin. Although the smell was nice and the lather perfected and abundant, the reason for its use is to help and prevent breakouts and for myself I never wanted that being hat the product accomplished.

KellyM0818

Palm desert, ca

I Love St. Ives!

I have bought St. Ives products for many years. This is a good product for a reasonable price. I love the way it smells and I feel like this scrub takes off the bad and leaves me feeling fresh. That's exactly what I expect of a scrub.

empusagirl

Lansing, MI

GREAT PRODUCT OVERALL

I have been using St. Ives Apricot facial scrub/wash for a few years now & I just love how it cleans & removes the dirt & build up I accumulate when from riding my horse daily. This cleanser has done wonders for my oily skin as well. I would highly recommend this product! 😊

LynZ18

Fillmore,CA

true

This was just ok for me.

I gave this only 3 stars because it has large exfoliating granules that don't exfoliate the way I feel a true exfoliating Cleanser should. It is creamy and hydrating, but like I said, the granules are too large and you have to wash gently otherwise you risk causing damage to your face. It smells nice and again, will leave your skin soft, but it's job is to exfoliate and it failed in that department. It's sister product Mandarine & Pink Lemon Face Scrub is stellar!!

BrookAlyson99

Mississippi

false

A softer face scrub but bad smell...

I enjoy this product but I wouldn't say I love it. The smell alone makes me not really love it. While it has a good scrub, I just can't get into it based on the smell.

ladikara

Washington

My favorite facial scrub!

I use daily. It keeps my skin looking beautiful and clear. I love how smooth my skin feels after use.

parker282003