4,287 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
Springfree Trampoline US

Summary

We believe that delivering the safest and highest quality product is an ongoing commitment to families. Our trampoline parts are sourced from all over the world, manufactured in our own factory and fully assembled in our factory before it is packaged to ensure it meets our high standards before arriving in your backyard.

Read 4,287 Reviews

Poor customer service

The coupon code I was sent from their text messages didn't work to receive a free later with my purchase. No one replied to my issue when I emailed trying to fix the issue. The delivery from fed-ex was horrible. It arrived on 3 separate days and one day they didn't leave it like they did the other days because no one was home although no one knocked on the door that day because we were.

Bad customer service

KY

false

Great product!

100% great

Please purchase

Tampa, FL.

Excellent quality

My kids love it! Installation service highly recommended. Super fast shipping and scheduling for install.

Brownie

Victoria, Texas

true

I would definitely buy from Springfree Trampoline again!

The entire purchasing process was easy! From browsing options to ordering the product to scheduling/installing it in our backyard. I wasn't even bothered while on a work call while it was being installed. We had a HUGE storm and that sucker stayed put!!!! Our kids our having a blast on it and we are really happy with the purchase. You get what you pay for. The quality of this product is worth the price!

K

Dallas, Texas

Arrived as expected

Purchasing was easy. Waiting till they were running a deal/discount. Product arrived quickly and without damage.

Evan

Richmond, RI

We love our trampoline

Awesome trampoline!

Ari

San Ramon California

Best trampoline ever

Best experience with the company, set up and best trampoline ever. My kids won't get off.

Riss

Decatur Texas

true

We had a fabulous experience with Springfree.

Springfree made everything easy for us. They continually communicated with us through the whole process. The installation was a breeze, and the product itself is beyond compare. My grandchild does not want to get off her Springfree trampoline. I highly recommend Springfree!

Granny

Winston Salem, NC

true

Good merchant, however there was one issue.

Springfree has been great. However, there is a snag in the netting for our brand new trampoline. We got it professionally assembled (technician was great!), but it was noticed immediately after it was assembled.

Sam

Concord CA

Exceeding expectations!!!

Wow! We are very pleased with the quality of product but also the customer service. It makes for an overall great experience especially when you are putting in some hard earned money, to have been treated with elite care! The package came in way quicker than we expected (I had prepped the kids with a 10 day count down and tossed it to the wind when it arrived within a few days). Assembly gave my husband and I a little workout, but so worth it! Shout out to Nick taking care of some questions I had prior to pulling the trigger and making an investment, I know my children will enjoy this for many years to come! Thank you!

Soko