3,807 reviews
Other Healths:
Specialty Store Services

Summary

Since 1986, Specialty Store Services has been a trusted supplier of retail fixtures, showcases, POP displays, and retail supplies. Our experienced consultants will help you select the highest quality products at the most cost-effective pricing. Items ordered by 3 PM CST Monday - Friday, ship the same day.

Read 3,807 Reviews

Superior

Undisclosed

Very disappointed product missing pieces

The gondola units I ordered did not come with pegboard. I can not speak to anyone in customer service when I try to call all representatives are busy. Very disappointed. It seems to be a good quality product but hard to use without pegboard.

Undisclosed

I will definitely use Specialty again.

Fast Service. Thanks

Undisclosed

I would recommnent this Company hands down

It was very efficient, the items were ordered on a Sunday and delivered the 5 days later on Friday. Got exact ally what I ordered and it is a perfect fit to my ManCave. With all of my personal vinyl albums displayed for a great conversation piece (By the way over 500 albums). Thank you,

Undisclosed

Will buy from this company again and again!

Great communication. Good pricing.

Undisclosed

Great service and has most everything I need.

My only complaint is for some reason at the checkout the system won't acknowledge my business address so I have to have everything shipped to my home and then carry it to the store in my personal vehicle.

I would buy again

Best of the best

Undisclosed

2 Strikes and Counting...

The product is great, but this is the second not-so-great experience in recent history. First was a perpetually delayed order with no proactive communication and now? Being charged sales tax despite emailing in a tax exempt certificate as per instructions within minutes of the order being placed, calling to inquire on this and being told the tax had been refunded, and having no refund as of 16 days from the charge occurring.

Wouls buy again!

Great seller and products. Very helpful.

Undisclosed

I would buy this product again.

I was pleased with the quick service. The order came fast and was a great price. The panels arrived with the tape had been cut almost around two sides. The panels were not damaged.

Specialty Store Services