3,807 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
Specialty Store Services

Summary

Since 1986, Specialty Store Services has been a trusted supplier of retail fixtures, showcases, POP displays, and retail supplies. Our experienced consultants will help you select the highest quality products at the most cost-effective pricing. Items ordered by 3 PM CST Monday - Friday, ship the same day.

Read 3,807 Reviews

I would (and have) buy/bought this again.

Product arrived quickly with no hassles. A+

Undisclosed

Desk is great, shipping and customer service not so much

The desks purchased were a great value and will be a perfect fit. However, I paid for a liftgate and the truck showed up with no liftgate. Luckily I was able to pull a contractor away from another job and bring a forklift to unload or I would have been stuck unloading by hand. I contacted Specialty Store Services to get a refund on the liftgate and have not gotten a response. 4 stars for the product 3 stars for shipping 3 stars for customer service

WE LOVE HELEN!!

Helen was great to work with. We had some issues with the product, The first delivery showed up with a lot of damage. We refused that one and Helen got a new one sent out right away. This second one showed up with a little damage as well but we accepted it because we couldn't wait any longer. I emailed Helen and she is sending us replacements. We understand this isn't your fault at all (probably got banged around during shipping. Fork lifts are not gentle!) and would for SURE call Helen again for anything we need to order. !

I Would Certainly Buy from This Merchant Again

I am very happy with the product and service I received from Specialty Store Services. The glass was exactly as described and came very quickly.

No vertical adjustment

I was very disappointed in these racks as there was no vertical adjustment on them. I have in 40 years in retail never seen a rolling rack that did not adjust! Very disappointing. Also disappointing that the four racks I ordered came in two shipments of one and then the other three. When returning them, the paperwork was confusing as each rack needed its accompanying paperwork for credit. Perhaps a better upfront description would solve at least the problem of not being able to raise or lower the rack other than the one notch.

Undisclosed

Very satisfied w products and service

There was some difficulty w the order form glitching when it got to a certain point, but was eventually able to get it to work. In meantime, I contacted customer service and received a timely response with a good effort to help get the order completed. When I responded with an update that I was able to order and had received the shipment, the writer sent a quick and kind response. The products are well priced, shipping is reasonable and clearly made effort to find the best service for the lowest cost. I had stumbled upon the item I like the most and best serves the exact purpose I was searching for but had not found elsewhere - table top mount for gridwall.

Good case

Case arrived perfect. Beautiful case

Where's my order

I have not received my hooks or signs I ordered.Racks came finely soon.Ordered before from company.Ask how I like my hooks havint received them.

A+ customer service

Had issues with ups they took care of everything! Great customer support! Thank you!

Portable Glass Display case

Fantastic item, great service and quick shipping.

Specialty Store Services