3,807 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
Specialty Store Services

Summary

Since 1986, Specialty Store Services has been a trusted supplier of retail fixtures, showcases, POP displays, and retail supplies. Our experienced consultants will help you select the highest quality products at the most cost-effective pricing. Items ordered by 3 PM CST Monday - Friday, ship the same day.

Read 3,807 Reviews

I definitely would buy from this merchant again

The acrylic cubes are perfect for my project: Showcasing, in an artistic way, my mother's odd tea cup collection. The products arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately one of the cubes had cracked, and I received assurances that a replacement was on its way.

Excellent Service

I appreciate your diligence in getting the doors to us...Thank You

I will buy again

Very easy to decide on what I needed. I will be purchasing many other items for my shop. It was a little clumsy putting together at first. I just needed 2 extra hands for help.

Undisclosed

I would hesitate to purchase again

Ordered the product in May. Had inconsistent communication about shipping. Finally received the product in August. Poorly prepared for shipping. Shipper broke the item in multiple places. We will see how the replacement process goes.

yes I would

the rack was just what I needed for my craft shows this fall. It was easy to put together and will fit in my car. We had to wait a long time for delivery but it was worth it. If I need more I would definitely would purchase again.

Customer Service Skills

This Company needs more customer service skills and let the customer know when they ship the item, also when it gets damaged. To take full responsibility. And give the customer a full refund!!

Undisclosed

The prices were reasonable and the shipping was fast.

The prices were reasonable and the shipping was fast.

Great experience, fast delivery

Easy transaction, fast delivery. No problem delivering to residential. Thank you once again!

Love this place!

always great service, quick delivery, and fair price.

Undisclosed

I would buy from this place again.

Great service, fast shipping. Item exactly as described. Will order add on pieces next as it's just what I needed.

Specialty Store Services