4.8
6,598 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
Spangler Candy

Summary

Spangler Candy is a family-owned private company founded in 1906. Our well-known and loved brands include Dum Dums, Saf-T-Pops, Spangler Candy Canes, Spangler Circus Peanuts, Necco Wafers, Sweethearts, and Canada Mints. Our products include lollipops, candy canes, marshmallow circus peanuts, and sugar-roll candies. To be your one-stop shop for giveaway candy, we sell other types of candies including mint candy, hard candy & mixes, caramel candy, chewy candy, soft mint sugar candy, and sugar-roll candy. This makes it easy for businesses and organizations to purchase everything they need for giveaway, thank-you candies, or for parties, crafting, decorations, birthdays, or special events.

Read 6,598 Reviews

Would definitely order again!

We ordered a case of candy and then immediately realized we needed two. So, I ordered a second case within minutes of ordering the first case. The first case arrived crazy quickly, but the second never showed up. So, I contacted customer service and they said they cancelled the second order and refunded our money, assuming it was a mistake. I appreciate the attempt at good customer service, but would have appreciated being contacted before doing that! When I went to re-order the second case of candy, the price was higher. So, I had to complain and ask that they honor the original price, since it was their mistake in cancelling it. They did honor the original price and the candy arrived in a very short amount of time. So, all in alll....very happy with their customer service.

Admin

Macomb, MI

All about the service

this seller is super! Packaging is flawless and ships quickly. Response to questions ...right on time!

pat

MONTROSE CO

true

I would buy again and again!

Everything great - especially NECCO, And as a native of NE I know NECCO!

FlingFezz

Alvin, TX

true

I would buy from this merchant again

Ordering was easy, price was good and the product was delivered quickly.

Lewis

Wheaton

I la la love this old school candy

The brown ones are my FAV. I'm so nuts for the brown ones . I will buy a regular pack and pick out the brown ones . lol 😂

Glenna Bane De Ville

Saugus ca

true

I will be purchasing more items.

Short delivery time and packaged well.

Ei

Northfield, OH

Excellent

I love the original hearts it brings back memories for me being 75! I've tried your competitors and has too much sugar and the taste is not like your originals. Stay the same and I'll always buy yours!

Lin

Orem Utah

true

I let my grandson age 7 have lollipop that my granddaughter 9 had left in my car. I failed to get rid of the wrapper and granddaughter found it. She said the lollipop was special and her teacher had given it to her. The flavor was a unique pineapple coconut. Spanglers had it and got a package of 50 to me in just a few days. Another crisis averted. Thanks Spanglers.

Mike o

Lorton, Va

true

After not finding any Circus Peanuts locally I went online.

Great web site. Very easy to order.

Circus Peanut lover.

Mt. Pleasant, MI

Excellent shipping method.

Excellent shipping method. Candy was packaged with styrofoam inserts which prevented breakage.

uhq2079