3,239 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
Slumberland

Summary

Our mission is to improve the life of each customer. We strive to uphold this promise through our products, our service, and our company values:

To work with honesty and integrity
To treat one another with love, dignity, and respect
To be good citizens
We are thrilled when a customer battling aches and pains or full-fledged insomnia finds the mattress that will allow her to sleep soundly at night. We take pride in providing your family with furniture that will create a home filled with love and comfort. And we remember those in our community who are less fortunate by donating a percentage of our earnings to charitable organizations and by hosting our annual Homes for the Holidays event that provides new beds to those in need.

In this way, we hope to share our expertise and good fortune and to remain focused on what counts—friends, family, and happy, healthy homes.

Read 3,239 Reviews

Great customer service

I had an issue with a mattress I purchased about 2 years ago. So I went to the store with my receipt and some photos. They were able to help me with there customer support line and I got a new mattress at no additional cost within a month. Everyone was very helpful and made it a pleasant experience. That was 2 years after I purchased it. I will definitely shop here again!

Pistol

Saint Charles MO

true

I would buy and have before this

Very happy with the seller and kept up there part . Very nice to work with

Sandy

4427-24th ave rock island

true

Knowledgeable help makes all the difference!!!

Doug who helped us pick out a new mattress was very knowledgeable and took the time with us that we needed to purchase a Sealy mattress that best fit us. In contrast, we stopped in at another mattress store during our shopping process, where where there was only one person on duty and who was busy on the computer so we were totally on our own to look at the mattress selection! Needless to say, we were not there very long!!!

Wynie

Sioux Falls, SD

true

I would buy from Slumberland again!

The salesman was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I was treated very kindly with no pressure.

Bobo

Decatur

Great Experience

Great experience from the sales lady who helped us pick out our new Lazy Boy couch, loveseat, and recliners. Excellent delivery and really enjoying the furniture. Would definitely shop there again.

Scott

Ames, IA

Great experience.

Purchase was fast and easy. Bought lift chair which did fit work out for the person it was purchased for so returned it. The return was just as fast and easy.

Bud

Bloomington MN

Nice selection

Comfortable

DJF

Lacrosse

true

All of them are always so pleasant and helpful.

Tom

Carroll,Ia

Great customer service!

The staff was wonderful! I was very impressed by how everyone allowed me, Fred, to take a lift chair with me. They helped me wrap it up so I could take it right to the nursing home. Unfortunately, mom, Marjorie, passed about a week later. Not sure what I'll do with the chair now. BUT, it's a beautiful, comfortable chair! Thanks again!

Sunshine

Florida

i would buy from Slumberland again . Good sales personl

The sales person suggested i reverse the mattress about every 3 months if i can. He also suggested sleeping in the middle of the FULL mattress.

Sleepwell