3.9
Other Mattresses:
Sleep Galleria

Summary

We started Sleep Galleria to make it easy for anyone to experience a great nights sleep. Proper relaxation and sleep habits are essential to health and happiness. We have a foundational commitment to help our customers understand sleep and all of the wellness benefits quality sleep can provide.

Whether you shop online or in-store you will find we have created an experience built around these principles. Our thoughtful process and approach from beginning to end is clear. With 20,000+ customers now served we think you will find what our guests have found - our shopping experience is educational, easy, and fun. Thank you for shopping with us. Dream Easy®

Absolutely no stars!

Initially all contact was good with purchase. It was taking kind of long so i inquired status update and was informed of back order on selection! Rep. helped me to upgrade dor better more advanced mattress at no additional cost to me…..sounds great right! Not so. Initially this was processed around Dec. 8/23 still have not received though i keep getting new tracking and delivery notification in email! Shipping company does not have my order, i dont have reference # that there're requesting, sllep galleria does not have one to give me and my statement shows purchase price times 2 different mattresses. initial order and upgraded 1 that should have cancelled out first! So today Jan. 5 2024 i donot have my matress that was suppose to be holiday gift for my wife, all my calls to customer service go unanswered before being disconnected with no follow up. So now they ask me for review 😮

Tx.

false

Buying made easy

The only negative point is that there are so many options to choose from that it makes selecting difficult.

Durham, NC

Easy purchase

Good value with free delivery

Grand Rapids, MI

I liked the product.

The item I ordered was back ordered but as soon as they had it in they sent it to me. Great service.

Minnesota

Great Price on a Quality Product

Very good dealing with Sleep Galleria. I already had 2 of the Malouf Pillows and wanted 2 more exactly same and was able to order them for less than we paid the first time and received them very soon. Good Communication on shipment status etc.

Anna Maria Florida

Two in a pack!

There are two in a pack! Best protectors for down pillows. They breathe so well and the quilts feel luxurious.

Greenwood, IN

Pillow

The pillow I ordered was not available, but customer service helped me and there are lots of other nice products.

Lorton, VA

Very supportive customer service

Although my item was not on stock, they timely updated me on the progress of my order.

Orlando, Fl

Good quality mattress

Excellent experience. We like the mattress very much. Delivered promptly and courteously.

Arlington, VA

Lovely experience.

Purchase was easy and fast. Friendly to talk to and have great customer service.

Oklahoma