Other Manufacturings:
Shop Good Foods

Summary

We believe high-quality products require the freshest ingredients – and sometimes that means going halfway across the globe. And so we do just that. Which is what helps us bring you the most delicious and freshest foods!

We scour the world in search of ingredients worthy of carrying the Good Foods name. We meet with the farmers. We visit their fields. We do whatever it takes to ensure we’re sourcing only the highest-quality ingredients grown by individuals with standards equal to our own. It’s a process that takes patience and passion. And as luck would have it, we have plenty of both.

Love these dips but ones received expire so soon

These dips generally and they are hard to find so I thought to order them directly from company. Did the (5 dip deal), but unfortunately 4 of the dips received expire in less than a month from the date ordered.

SH

Philadelphia, PA

false

Loved the dips!

Everything arrived in a timely manner and was delicious!

Jen

Orlando, FL

true

Delicious! Even the hardcore meat eaters loved it!

My family is super grossed out anytime you say something is "plantable" so I did not tell them about these dips and it was amazing how quickly they got eaten up! My husband even asked me to get more!

Tiff