Other Mattresses:
Specialty Mattresses
Select Air
Select Air i800 14" Mattress

Best nights sleep I've ever had!

Mattress is well constructed using great materials and attention to quality. Comfort Took me no time to get a great nights sleep on this mattress. My husband took about 5 nights to find his "comfort number" but now is getting the best nights sleep he has ever had. Support While you pick your level of support with the level of air you have on your side of the mattress, the mattress itself is constructed out of quality materials. Firmness You pick the firmness of your side of the mattress by having the amount of air pumped into the mattress but the mattress is also constructed using quality materials. Durability While Select Air offers a 15 year prorated warranty, the company I purchased my Select Air mattress from gave me free of charge a written 15 year non prorated warranty covering the mattress and pump 100% Therefore I believe the durability is very good.

Hortonville, WI

true

Bad Back

I strained my back at work over 6 months ago. I needed a bed that would support me while I was recovering. I had to get a bed quickly and Select Air offered the next day delivery so that was great for me. The gentleman who I ordered it from was great and there was even a promotion at the time so I got even more money off! The whole experience ordering from Select Air from their customer service down to the fabulous new mattress I have was great. Oh yeah...my back is better and I am sleeping better than I ever have in my life! Not bad for a 54 yr old.

New York, NY