Other Women's Deodorants:
Secret
Secret Va Va Vanilla Scent Expressions Crystal Clear Gel Deodorant

BEST DEODORANT EVER

This is simply the best deodorant I have ever used. Not only does it have a great scent, but the scent lasts all day and covers any and all natural odors. I could put this deodorant on, go for a really vigorous run and still smell like vanilla and nothing else at the end. I've been using this for years now and I will never go to another brand.

Smells great.

Secret Va Va Vanilla Scent Expressions smells great, and works great also. I prefer the clear gel because it goes on smoothly, and doesn't get on my clothes. I have found that the regular white deodorant ends up leaving marks on my shirt if I'm not extra careful. The Va Va Vanilla is my favorite scent because it is strong enough to notice, but not overpowering. I have actually had compliments where people ask, "Is that you who smells like Vanilla?" or "I like your vanilla perfume--it smells really good." Some people don't like the gel because it is gooey feeling, but I have found that gels tend to be more effective. The only down side, is sometimes I can't find the vanilla scent at the store for some reason. It seems to be hit or miss. In terms of performance, I work and play soccer, and have never felt like my deodorant isn't doing the job. Plus, it also lasts a long time before I have to by another stick.

Secret VaVa Vanilla Scent Expressions Works Well For Me

My dirty laundry basket, filled with shirts soiled from yoga, power-walking and other fitness endeavors, reeks not. Instead, it smells like vanilla. Nice for me and any guests at my teeny tiny abode. Please note I enjoy my daily garlic, onions, cloves, curries. My sweated-in sports laundry should really not be so fragrant. Secret VaVa Vanilla Scent Expressions must have a secet magic...Since the product is a gel, it leaves no white marks. However, I have noticed a slight fading in the area of application on my gym clothes. I usually work out in a long-sleeve thin tee with a baby tee over it. The fading is only on my "liner" tee. This is a small inconvenience when weighed against the overall efficacy of the product. Additionally, I apply it only once after each shower and the protection continues without need for reapplication. There are frequently marketing promotions for Secret VaVa Vanilla Scent Expressions-coupons, complementary add-ons included in the packaging, rebate opportunities.

Williston, VT

Perfect

I bought this on a whim because my old deodorant was leaving white marks on my clothes so I decided to get a gel deodorant to hopefully solve that problem. Going to my local drugstore, this was what caught my attention so I just bought it. I got it in the scent summer berry I think which by the way smells really nice. It has a fruity sweet smell, just what I like in a body spray or perfume so if there is a body mist in that scent, I will definitely get it because I am just so in love with the scent. Anyway, back to the actual deodorant, I'd say it is a pretty good deodorant. I think it does a decent job of controlling the sweat smell and underarm wetness, but not so much sweating. It doesn't last a super long time but it's pretty decent, it lasts me through the day. It could dry a little faster after you put it on because it does stay wet for about a minute but that's not a major problem so I can overlook it. Also, the product that comes out with one twist is a little more than what I need. So overall, this a great gel deodorant that is pretty affordable.

true

It's easy to use and works like a charm.

This product works very well. All you have to do it turn the bottom roller counter-clockwise and spread it under your armpits. Some advice when using this product is to let the gel dry before putting your shirt on. A faster way to do this is to flap your arms several times until it feels dry enough and comfortable enough. The gel dries on your armpits and it definitely works. I did vigorous exercise while wearing it and I still smelled fine in that area. There was hardly any underarm odor at all.

Smells great, not sticky VaVa Vanilla

I'm the type of girl who loves vanilla scented perfumes, soaps, deodorant. Some of these scents can be too sweet, and some tend to clash with other scents, and some can even bother co-workers who happen to stand to close to you. I use this deodorant and put it on just after I towel off from the shower. The soap I use is non-scented so it doesn't clash with this deodorant. Some deodorants can break out my sensitive skin, especially if I have just shaved. It can also sting my underarms upon application if I have just shaved. This brand works okay on my skin if I wait to apply it a coupl hours after I have just shaved my underarm, otherwise it's good to go whenever. I like having a scented deodorant with me at the gym, just in case the showers don't get off all the sweat smell. This is a particularly lady-like fragrance and I don't have to worry about stinking like mildew or sweat after I work out. One stick lasts forever too. Over six weeks now, though I tend to only rub one one or two coatings for an application.

Austin, TX

true

Don't sweat the small things"

Love this one!  I dont tend to wear perfume on a daily basis.  I like subtle clean scents and the occasional "food" scent.  They say that the way to a mans heart is thru his stomach but I have noticed it can also be thru his nose if it reminds him of something yummy... and who does not love vanilla?  It's not an overpowering scent, just subtle and authentic and of course the fact that in reality, it's not a perfume but rather an anti-persperant makes it that much better.  Talk about combining form and function... Secret nailed it with this one!

Colorado Springs, CO

true

Secret Scent Expressions - Va Va Vanilla is Ya ya Yummy!

**Secret Scent Expressions Va Va Vanilla invisible solid **works really well for me.  Secret, in fact, has always been a name I could trust and still trust.  I can say that I do try new brands from time to time, but always come back to Secret because it works fantastic at keeping me dry and fresh.  The problem I usually have with deoderants is they smell foo fooy, flowery, or like my grammy.  And that's okay for grammy, but for me, I usually pick the unscented types.  What I find with many unscented deoderants is after serveral hours of wear, they almost have an ODD chemical smell - yes, better than B.O. but in this day and age, but there is tons of room for improvements!  The makers of **Secret Scent Expressions **have done just that - improved upon a great product to make it even better. I love this new smell of ***Va Va Vanilla ***and have also tried their Coconut version...yummy too! I wear a vanilla based perfume, so these NEW and improved scents will delite today's diva because they blend really well.  I am a HUGE fan of the **Invisible Solid** deoderants, they last great, no awkward white marks on my clothes and are good for this gal's sensitive skin. Next time you reach for **Secret** - put some *Va Va Voom *into your beauty routine with the awesome new scent of **Secret Va Va Vanilla**!!!!

Livonia, MI

true

Great deodorant but leaves white stains on clothing

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this deodorant. It's vanilla heaven that lasts all day. I usually can't smell my perfume but I can smell this and I'm not complaining! The smell is just right , not overwhelming.  I also love that it doesn't have that baby powder kind of chemical smell like some other deodorants I've tried. I don't sweat too much and as far as keeping me dry,  this deodorant does an OK job but not when it's too hot. I don't even know if there is any deodorant out there that can keep us dry all day in 90 or 100 degree weather. The one big negative is that it leaves noticeable white stains on the arms of dark clothing. Thankfully, It washes out easily , but walking around with white stains is not something I want or should have to deal with. From reading reviews on Viewpoints i learned that they make a clear version of this . If I can get that same smell without the stains It would be great.

Hampstead, MD

true

Just what I always wanted!

I'm a little fussy about under-arm deodorants or anti-perspirants. Those products billed as "solid" seem waxy and too hard whereas the liquid rotating ball type applications sometimes seem sloppy and wasteful. A perfect compromise I have found to be ***Secret Scent Expressions Crystal Clear Gel***. **WHAT THIS IS:** At first blush, ***Secret Scent Expressions Crystal Clear Gel ***is basically aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex (an anti-perspirant) blended and buffered by inactive ingredients which include water, denatured alcohol, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, trisiloxane, calcium chloride, PEG/PPG-1818 dimethicone, and fragrance to create a soft, pliable, but easily controlled antiperspirant which comes in a variety of scents, including the one I chose -- ***Ooh-La-La-Lavender***. I thought the fragrance was a bit odd but not unpleasing and it seemed to afford effective protection without being too much of a good thing. ***Secret Scent Expressions Crystal Clear Gel ***is packed in a 2.7 plastic bottle which is very similar in appearance to Secret Solid Deodorants and basically is applied in the same way -- by turning the knob at the bottom of the bottle to the right to push the product up and express it out of the container. (You will have to turn it for **a while **the first time to get the gel to the point where it can be squeezed out the holes at the top.) I found that it was easier to apply this product if I used my fingers to apply the gel to my "pits." **MY VIEWPOINT:** We tend to change a little as we get older and not all the news is bad. For some reason, I perspire much less under my arms than I used to so I don't really need the really serious "clinical strength" formulae any more. ***Secret Scent Expressions Crystal Clear Gel ***does a good job for me and I would recommend it for most people. Prices may vary but basically this is a relatively pleasant, economical solution to a not-so-glamorous part of our personal grooming routine.

Oak Park, IL