4.1
Other Mattresses:
Pillow Top Mattresses, Spring Mattresses
Sealy
Sealy Posturepedic Pillow Top Mattress

I love the pillow top soft feel and very comfy

ohio

Does Not last long

Bought this bed about 2 years ago. It was fine at first but now i wake up in pain everyday. Seems like it has lost any kind of soft cushion it had to it before. I would not recommend this unless it was a guest bed that was not used often.

New York

false

I love this mattress! I can finally get a full nights rest.

I love a soft mattress, the less firm- the better! And this bed is like being hugged by clouds.

Bloomfield, Iowa

true

Without a doubt I would buy this product again and again!!

This is my second mattress and will be purchasing another one soon for my guest bedroom!!

Iota, La

Dealt Mattress

I love the brand. The bed still need to be "broke into". Great sleep. Comfortable. And size is right. Love having to sleep well!

Houston,Tx

I would buy this again

After so many years of use it does get uncomfortable. I love pillow tops for my bad back it really helps me sleep better.

Mckeesport,pa

Great mattress

My last mattress was 10 yrs old.I took my time and looked around before making a decision.This mattress was the only one that when testing no pain came to my back.I have been very pleased with this mattress.I will buy another Sealy for my future mattress.

Springfield,Mo

true

Good mattress for the price

We got this mattress for our primary bed about six months ago, and have been pleased so far. We had a Sealy before, but had a much firmer mattress than this pillow top. It's a good blend and is soft while giving enough support. It also stays relatively cool, and the material seems to be of high quality. The only concern I have is that it has started to dip where we sleep on our sides of the bed. It hasn't created any issues yet, but I could see that being an issue in the future.

Loganville, GA

true

Does this really get posted?

I would never buy one of these again

Warminster PA

Don't buy!

This is the most uncomfortable mattress ever! We first purchased this mattress about eight years ago when I was pregnant with my first daughter. The mattress we had been using was a hand-me-down from my aunt that was about 20 years old. I was super uncomfortable being six months pregnant so we decided to go out and purchase a new mattress. We were due for one anyway. Let me tell you that this mattress did not make my night any better. I was still uncomfortable, but I attributed that to the fact that I was pregnant. But months later, I was still uncomfortable. Now eight years after owning this Sealy Posturepedic Pillow Top Mattress, it is actually excruciating to sleep in this bed all night. I usually spend my nights on the couch. The only time I sleep in the bed is when the baby is cranky and needs to sleep with me because the bed provides more space than the couch does. I will never buy a pillow top mattress again. They cannot be flipped and rotated the same as a traditional mattress. Thus, the bed wears out more quickly because the weight cannot be evenly distributed by flipping. The springs all wear out in the same area. There is a dip in the middle of the bed that you are always pulled into. Mind you, my husband and I are not large people. The bed should not wear out this quickly. I would not suggest this mattress or any pillow top mattress for that matter.

Chesterfield, NJ