Other Flat Screen TVs:
Samsung
UN65H6400AFXZA
Samsung Smart 3D LED 65" HDTV 1080p 120Hz UN65H6400 Black

Summary

65" Class 1080p 120Hz 3D LED Smart Full HDTV is Smart and Beautiful.

The Samsung 65" Class 1080p 120Hz 3D LED Smart Full HDTV features an upgraded Smart Hub that makes finding what you’re looking for is easier and more intuitive than ever. You can even ask for suggestions using S Recommendation and share content to and from your smartphone or tablet.

What you see on the 65" Class 1080p 120Hz 3D LED Smart Full HDTV is even better. Discover whiter whites and deeper blacks with Micro Dimming. This precise contrast makes movies, shows and sports crystal clear. With the Samsung H6400, you’ll discover more of what you love and enjoy it all in stunning picture quality.

Go Big or Go Home

My husband was ready for an upgrade to our family room television. We had a fifty five inch Samsung Smart series television already and were very pleased with it. Our bedroom television finally gave out after a couple moves so we moved our living room television to our bedroom and bought this new sixty five inch one to replace the living room television. We are very pleased and think it was money well spent. We did our research and kept ending up at Samsung's website. This television offers rich, bright color and deep blacks creating an amazingly life-like pictures that really immerse you in whatever you are watching. This television also has lots of applications that can be installed being part of the smart series by Samsung. An added convenience to this television over our other one is the voice control feature. Some of the technical details we found during our research is the ultra clear panel which absorbs ambient light to reduce glare on the screen, clear motion rate boasting the ultimate refresh rate for smooth playback of even the fastest scenes in action movies or live sports and micro dimming which automatically scans the picture and adjusts the contrast ratios to brighten the whites and darken the blacks for a truer image.

Undisclosed

true

I love this amazing TV

I splurged a little to get this TV because of its sheer size. It is the thing you notice first thing when you walk into my house and that's what I was going for. Picture Quality This TV has amazing picture quality. I really feel like I'm at the movies because the screen is just so huge and the HD makes everything look amazing. I watch lots and lots of sports and this is the perfect TV for that. It's also great for blockbuster movies with special effects. Sound Quality The sound quality is great. It's a large TV with large speakers that fill the room with amazing sound without having to go out and buy expensive speakers. Durability I haven't had any problems with the durability of this TV. Design This TV looks amazing, which is one of the main reasons why I bought it. I wanted something that stood out and this TV stands out not just because of its size but because of its sleek design. Performance Perfect TV for any kind of shows or movies I like to watch.

USA