Other Refrigerators:
Samsung
RF4287HARS
Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Love this refrigerator!

I absolutely love this Samsung Refrigerator!! It has customizable shelves which I love. The middle drawer is great for drinks and the freezer drawer is has tons of space. I definitely recommend this refrigerator.

Jkb2319

Counce, TN

Best Refrigerator 2020

I like the product because it is easy to use and also it last longer without getting spoilt and it generates ice quickly

Mathias1358

Houston TX USA

true

I would buy this product again and gladly reccomend.

This product is great, sturdy inserts and easy to clean.

CandisDeshler

Mason mi

I love this refrigerator

I use this refrigerator for all my groceries i this this refridgerator would recommend this refrigerator to anyone especially with big family's it hold alot no complaints!

Alyss

Redding CA

Great fridge

This is a great fridge. I've had it for over a year and no complaints yet.

Egbell1010

Huffman, TX

The space is worth it!

The space on this thing is worth it! We bought it because we were tired of cramming things into a fridge. Between the middle drawer, freezer and ample fridge space it's a real gem. We just sold it along with our house and will be purchasing again for our new home.

KTrelle

Montrose, Colorado

Fancy fridge

I love this fridge but even though the shelves are customizable, there is very little space for tall items.

Ktcupcake28

Albuquerque,NM

Works perfect

I've had this fridge for about a year, and we have not had any issues. It's not loud, like I've read in other reviews. The ice maker is perfect, and makes the best ice.

Bell2081

Houston, TX

Spécial

Spécial

Hennaoui

Cite 210 logts bloc K N 197 chlef

Amazing fridge with so many extras!!

I really love this fridge. When we first got it my kids were amazed and said it was like a spaceship. It is very large and has so much room and keeps everything organized. I love the pull out freezer and the pull out fridge drawer. It's perfect to store drinks to save more room in the actual fridge. The only con I could possibly come up with is the stainless steel can be a pain to keep clean but that is more of a general complaint with stainless steel appliances.

Jenwest65