Other Refrigerators:
Models:
RF263AEWP, RF263AERS, RF263AEBP
Samsung French Door Refrigerator

Extremely Happy!

A refrigerator was over 15 years old so we had to replace it after much consideration and reading hundreds of reviews we have gone with this Samsung I am completely satisfied it has above and beyond met my expectations this refrigerator is completely customizable it is super quiet 2 energy efficient settings and the cool crisp drawers are awesome to use

Carmel, ny

true

I would not buy this again

I use this every day it is the only one i have.. Yes it does a good job keeping things cold

Missouri

false

Great

Fits everything I need we have football parties and its stores all my snacks food and desserts

Gainesville fl

true

Love mine and would buy again

I use mine for everything

Crooksville Ohio

Great refrigerator, would recommend

We have had this refrigerator for about 6 years now. We haven't had a need for repairs as yet. My only gripe is that every time I go to replace filter, it floods my produce drawer, even after turning off the water.

Lilburn, GA

Love this fridge

Love this fridge. It isn't the fanciest but it works well and looks really nice. I love the retractable shelf so I can sit my tall iced tea jug easily in the fridge. We loved this so much that when we sold our home, the people wanted to keep the fridge. it was only 6 months old. We left it and bought the same one for our new house. We had always had the ice in the door type of fridge. Those use so much space on the inside of the fridge that I hated them. We got this one and just love it.

Oklahoma city, OK

true

This refrigerator has become a real gem in our kitchen, superb.

This is one of the newest additions to our family kitchen and has fit in well with the rest the modern pieces we have arranged in our culinary palace. It has such an immense amount of space in the side doors I found it hard to believe there was so much underneath the door below as well. Incredible storage efficiency, very well designed. Noise Level This thing is very quiet. Cools through a funnel of silent winds I would say, quite spectacular. Seamlessly sealed for exceptional family volume levels. Interior Organization We haven't had many refrigerators that have stored space so efficiently. I've watched my wife insert countless entree containers after diner and the spaces never seem to fill. The toddler loves to have her own little areas for her special treats and there is still plenty of room for her scattered but adorably gathered items. Bravo to the makers. Temperature Control Great settings to adjust. Our foods are all equally chilled to there appropriate designated areas, the crisper is quite frosty. Ease of Cleaning We clean it out once a month or so and its seems to wipe up quite effortlessly. The surfaces remove quite well and allow for a pleasant wash. Durability Very strong doors, with stands the devils barrage of plastic warfare in the trenches of our domestic child fueled munitions. Design Great designs, very beautiful arrangement of pieces that really brings together the top quality style we were looking for.

true

The perfect additon to any kitchen and family..

I recently purchased this beautiful new item, and I could not have been more satisfied! I am only rating it a 10 because 50 isn't an option. This is an amazing fridge. The drawer freezer makes it so much easier to reach in and just grab out what we need, and it glides so easily. The bright, yet energy efficient, LED lights inside the double door fridge, provide just the perfect light to absolutely make it that much more better and beautiful! It's very energy efficient, which means a lot these days, and has a digital temperature display for easy programming and knowledge of the temperature. Great for the modern day kitchen, and the perfect price too! Noise Level Runs so quietly, you really can't even hear it. Interior Organization Excellent space and lighting. Temperature Control Easy read and programmable display, yet, out of reach of wandering fingers of button pushing children. ;) Ease of Cleaning easy to remove and re-organize an of the shelves. Very easy to clean. Durability So far so good, hope it stays as ever amazing then as it has been since I've gotten it. Design Absolutely beautiful!

true

Good size refrigerator great for food

I have had this refrigerator for about a couple of years and I think it is great. It has a large size freezer and also a large size refrigerator. The exterior is stainless steel and the interior is large, which is great. I really like the exterior because it is stainless steel, it is very easy to clean. If you want to clean the exterior of the refrigerator a wet cloth will work just fine. I would recommend it. Noise Level It does not make that much noise, you will only hear the ice maker making ice some times only, it's not that loud. Interior Organization It has a very large interior and that is what makes this refrigerator great, I really like it. Temperature Control It has temperature controls on the outside, which is great to me. It has LED Lights that show you the settings that you choose which is a plus to me. Ease of Cleaning It is very easy to clean for me. The exterior is stainless steel, it is easy to clean. Design It is a three door refrigerator, bottom door is the freezer, and the top doors is for the normal refrigerator.

So Versatile

I had to get the Samsung French Door Refrigerator after mine went out over Spring Break last year. Coming home to pounds of spoiled meat assaulted both my wallet as well as my nostrils. I had a GE French Door Refrigerator with the freezer on the left and fridge on the right. It was so poorly designed to store large items. Retrieving items was nearly impossible. My in-laws had the Samsung French Door Refrigerator and loved it. I loved using it when I visited them. We chose the model without the water filter built into the door for several reasons. 1. We have 2 small children, and the idea of them flooding our kitchen was at the forefront of our minds. 2. It seemed like an additional computerized component to potentially break. 3. We have a sink filter installed. Pros: The fridge has so much storage space and is well organized. I can move shelves around easily as needed. So far, the drawers seem to be well-suited for maintaining the appropriate temperature and humidity levels. Cons: The freezer lacks organization, and it's easy to lose sight of what's inside. Items in the large bottom section can be tough to retrieve and require taking out everything on top first. Noise Level The ice maker is loud, but the fridge runs quietly. Interior Organization Mostly good, but I need more organization options in the freezer. Perhaps shelving? Temperature Control Easy to control and change Ease of Cleaning Wipes clean. Can remove drawers as well. Durability The ice maker broke after 9 months, but Samsung replaced it.

Samsung French Door Refrigerator