2,332 reviews
Other Healths:
SCOTTeVEST

Summary

SCOTTeVEST is the creator of a unique line of outerwear that harmoniously
blends style, comfort and utility, with a variety of pocket configurations
that let you Bring It, whatever it is, wherever you go. Over the past 15
years, SCOTTeVEST has designed dozens of garments with one goal in mind:
giving wearers the freedom to ditch the bag and carry the gadgets and tools
they use every day, right in their pockets, leaving both hands free to
fully experience life’s adventures. The key word being pockets, since
SCOTTeVEST makes clothing with as many as 42 of them, all with a
one-of-a-kind guarantee against pickpocketing. Whatever your trade, your
hobby or your passion, a SCOTTeVEST keeps whatever you need to pursue it
close at hand and easily accessible. With a SCOTTeVEST you can forever
replace the “gadget dance” panic of misplacing your gear with the peace of
mind of always knowing everything is securely in place where it belongs.

Read 2,332 Reviews

I think I keep these guys in business!

Have purchased at least 6 items for myself and that many or more as gifts. No one has been disappointed! Even those that say "What do you need all those pockets for?" soon learn. Put some of the joy back in the drudge of traveling and try one of these items-they are habit forming.

RSM, CA

Great Products

I have a jacket, a vest, and multiple pairs of the cargo pants. I practically wear no other brand of pants. The material on all of these products have soft and somewhat luxurious feeling yet are sturdy and well made. It is amazing what can be stowed in the capacious pockets. And all are a comfortable fit (as long as you get the right size) and a pleasure to wear. On the critical side: I had one pair of the dark pants lose most of their color on the front. (faded to a rusty ...). The magnets meant to secure the back pockets are useless. Buttons, snaps, or Velcro would be better. The main zipper on the vest often pulls apart from the bottom. The tiny zippers inside some of the jacket & vest pockets are a chore to zip & unzip. The fold edge of the collar on the jacket seemed to fade sooner than normal. The raised collar on the vest is either too high or unnecessary.

Chicago, Il

excellent products

Ordering is easy

San Jose, CA

true

I am very happy with my purchases from Scottevest

I have purchased clothing many times from Scottevest and am very pleased with the quality and versatility of the items. Hidden pockets provide a cleaner look, and also offer more security and convenience. Your company is top notch!

Oxnard, Ca.

true

Scottevest, the best travel companion you can have!

I own 8 Scottevest and love every one of them. I travel internationally and love having either a Scottevest coat, jacket, vest or windbreaker to wear and never have to carry a purse. My husband has 5 Scottevest jackets and vest. I have a Scottevest for all climates that my destination may require. I also love the versatility of being able to remove the sleeves on most of my jackets and converting it to a vest.

Gainesville, FL

true

I would buy from this merchant again

I like that they have measurements for each size online and they have been accurate. I like the materials they use. I own several of their jackets and I love them all.

Lakewood, CA

true

Comfortable clothes with a pocket for everything!

The website made it easy to find, research, and buy my items.

Warren, Ohio

true

Love the products, hate the international shipping

Love using the website, love the quality of the products, the sizes run small but the measurements are accurate so measure first.

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

true

We have all kinds of these terrific garments!

All of the customer representatives go so far above and beyond to help us get exactly what we want and will find most useful. Nicole, especially, has been super helpful with a glitch and fixed it promptly and very courteously. Such a credit to the company!

Saint Augustine, Florida

true

Fewer great clothes are better than many that you chuck!

SCOTTeVEST makes reliable, easy to use, great quality and innovating clothes. (Tongue in cheek: I sometimes struggle to find things because of the many pockets...)

Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan