5,969 reviews
Other Healths:
Purebred Breeders

Summary

Building Families One Puppy at a Time. America's Top Breeders!

Read 5,969 Reviews

It was a positive experience

They were quite helpful in helping me find the Rottweiler puppy i wanted, we had frequent contact. I was happy to get him straight to vet and be told he was very healthy.

Vernon NJ

I WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY EVER

Our family was so excited about the prospect of getting a puppy. We carefully chose one and became emotionally involved. The company called multiple time trying to get us to pay quickly. I found that a bit aggressive. In good faith we paid. The puppy went to the vet and I was notified of the findings. There was one issue I know the breeder was aware of but did. To mention till 5:00 last night. I called my vet to discuss the issue. I was comfortable with his response. I called the company back 5 minutes later and they advised me I was to late to receive my puppy on his scheduled flight. After more conversation, they said they would get right back to me about making sure the puppy was on his scheduled flight. I heard nothing. I called this morning to confirm his flight. My husband and I took the day off work. The response I received was "the breeder decided not to sell the dog". This is a very i reputable company. I have children waiting for this puppy and with no notice this happens?? I would never use purebreeders.com Or the breeder named Nicole. This is so unprofessional and cruel.

Palm Beach Gardens, Fl

false

Cujo Lives!!!!

He was exactly like CUJO!!!

San Jose, CA

I recommend purebred breeders!!!!

My experience with this seller was great! Any questions I had was answered. Flight I thought was a little too long for the pup but other than than two thumbs up!!!!

Natick, Massachusetts

Love at first site!

I was very skeptical about buying a dog online and was very nervous the entire time. But it turned out great and I love my border collie. Purebred Breeders seems to do a good job screening their breeders, mine was definitely from a good breeder. After her first scheduled delivery date I was contacted and told that she had some fleas and hookworms. We delayed getting her for a week while the breeder continued to treat her. When I took her to the vet to get her check up within the 48 hour period said that this was typical in the part of the country that the dog was coming from and is very difficult to avoid in that region and not to worry. He also said that based on the vet records we received that the breeder had taken all appropriate action to rid her of them, but this is a challenge in that area. These issues were completely cleared up and the dog is healthy, smart and fun. We fell in love with her immediately. She is very obedient and intelligent but is also very energetic and requires a lot of activity. So if you are considering a border collie, make sure you are ready to keep them entertained and busy.

Thousand Oaks, CA

Test Headline

It was fantastic!!!

Boise, ID

Would not buy from Purebred Breeders again

A sweet looking Beagle puppy is aggressive and bites to the point of drawing blood on a daily basis, is not yet housebroken at 16 weeks. Not a god experience like I was told it would be. I am actually giving the dog away even though I spent a lot of money for her. It is just not worth it. I want my old life back. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PUPPY brokerage firm

LOng Island NY

false

Nervous at first, end result was excellent

They did a great job on keeping us informed about puppy health exam and travel arrangements

Watford City, ND

true

I would buy from them again!!!

They doing everything very smoothly!! The people are kind and responsibol !!

New York

true

Gingerys Cresteds are TOP! ACE! Do not look elsewhere!

I don't have enough words to compliment Arlene and her pups/dogs! She invited me into her home and showed me her wing she had build for the dogs! Amazing! Professional and clean but treats the dogs like they are her family...because they are! Her dogs are happy and full of joy and personality. Beauty is of course a given. I've never met a breeder that bred for the right reasons until I met Arlene and I admire her for so many reasons. Please do not spend/waste your money on breeders that don't care. If you get a pup or dog from her you become family. She teaches you everything you need to know and because your family. I truly to love her as a person and a breeder.

Cumming GA