3.4
Other Manufacturings:
Oreck

Summary

Founded by David Oreck in 1963, Oreck Corporation began as a manufacturer of upright vacuum cleaners for the U.S. hotel industry. Today the company produces and sells vacuums, steam mops, floor machines, air purifiers and cleaning products for use in both hotels and homes throughout the U.S., Canada and parts of Europe.

David Oreck had an obvious yet radical idea: design a lightweight yet powerful vacuum to relieve the drudgery felt by hotel housekeepers using the much heavier models then available to them. Naturally, hotel staff wanted to buy these vastly improved vacuum cleaners for their own use at home. And so, David's original idea evolved: Oreck Corporation began selling its unique products to residential consumers as well.

Oreck has earned its reputation for making the finest vacuums available. That singular, consumer-satisfying goal continues to drive Oreck: to provide easy-to-use, lightweight, and durable vacuums and other cleaning tools — each with exceptional power — for every room in the house.

Love my oreck

Purchased the bags for my small vacuum and what a nice suprise at the new style. Loved it

Pepper

Natural Bridge, Al

Delivered as promised.

Great. The order and delivery was smooth and efficient.

Dick

South Elgin IL

Very good

Izzie

Norcatur ks

To big for me

It's a nice vacuum but I made a mistake I've always had one of the small canister ones I've had it for 20 years and it finally gave out so I ordered this new one and it's nice for commercial and I thought it would work good in my home but I really miss the other one this one's just awkward and heavy

Cindy who

Saginaw MI

false

Great venue

Great. Timely shipping too. "#sweepstakes"

Kitties

DES PLAINES, IL

YES - A GOOD VENUE

Great ! I got my machine up & running again. We love it ! #sweepstakes

KITTIES

DES PLAINES, IL

true

I would buy from this merchant.

Great

Junior

Owensboro Ky

true

I definitely would recommend this one!

We love our new Oreck sweeper and hand canister sweeper! We have always used the Oreck line all our lives, in fact we gave the old sweeper to our son's family to use. Couldn't be happier!😉

Rick

Monroe,MI

true

Light weight affordable vacuum cleaner

I love my Oreck! Great vacuum cleaner that is affordable and get a the job done.This vacuum really sucks, in a good way.

Batman

Connecticut

Love my two Oreck's.

I have two Oreck hand held vacuums. One I have had for approx 15 years. My new one I just purchased is great (now one for my car, one for my house). These vacuums are strong, well made and heavy duty. Well worth the price I paid. I ordered on line and received my vacuum in 4 days. Great response.

Helper