Other Facial Moisturizers:
Moisturizers for Combination Skin
Olay
Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion

Soft cream

I really like how this works but I do not like how greasy it feels

Sam133

PA

Look nice

I never try this before but I will love to test this one out

RosieP19

Bronx ny

true

I will continue to buy this forever!

I love this cream/lotion. I normally buy store brand items. But oil of olay has been a brand my mother has used since I was a little girl.

Princess-shera

Rialto, CA

true

A stable for my beauty routine!

I have used Olay products for most of my adult life. Olay Complete All day Moisture Lotion is a part of my daily routine. Makeup applies well over it. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

Craft502

Covington, VA

Decent

More pros- has spf, available at all drugstores, relatively affordable Cons- i genuinely feel as f this breaks me out and clogs my pores. The spf ingredient also leaves a white cast on my face

Qunoot

Chicago

Buy this product again

Gr8 product for sensitive skin

NafeezaM

Pheonix

true

I love oil of olay products.

I have used this brand for 15-20 years. I love it. I get compliments on my skin all the time.

MichelleHS

Honaker, VA

Good lotion.

Really like this product. Is overpriced . Often I buy the generic unless I have a coupon. I use it as a primer for my foundation. Goes on smooth and is light but not watery. Works well on my combination skin

mrc88

NY

Dermatologist recommended

I have extremely sensitive skin and it gets red when I'm exposed to the sun too long. My dermatologist recommended the sensitive skin facial lotion. I've used this product for years now all the women in my family use Oil of Olay.

Sybalaya

So. California

true

Works as a moisturizer and a sunscreen!

I started keeping this lotion in my PE locker at school for sunny days because I tend to burn easily. I've never been a big fan of lotion because I don't like the slick, greasy feeling that it leaves on my skin. I used this lotion about once a week and it effectively protected me from sunburn. But my friends took an even stronger liking to it -- they used it as a moisturizer on their legs to prevent ashy knees. One of them even asked where I had purchased the lotion, so she could get a bottle for herself! The lotion does not have a strong fragrance, meaning it can be used for either girls or guys. It is very versatile, providing moisture but not making the skin greasy. As a teenager, I am able to use it on my face without having breakouts.

californialove