4.9
Other Manufacturings:
Grocery Websites
O&H Danish Bakery
O & H Danish Bakery

Summary

Generations of quality, from our home to yours.

"There is nothing quite as comforting as a slice of delicious Kringle and a
cup of hot coffee."

This is what our family believes and this is why we love to bake. Since
1949 the Olesen Family has been faithfully committed to baking quality
Kringle and other delicious pastries. Started in the late 1940’s in Racine,
Wisconsin, we still bake all of our pastries and bakeries with the methods
and passion that our grandfather, Christian Olesen, taught us.

Now in the fourth generation of family and bakers, we pledge to never waver
from practicing those time-honored scratch baking techniques that have been
passed down to us from past generations.

- The Olesen Family

Read 52,844 Reviews

I love the O & H Bakery!

I plan on having the strawberry rhubarb bread pudding when my two daughters come to visit. I've had your raspberry kringle in the past and it is absolutely delicious!

Jamul, CA

true

We love all the kringles and especially all the holiday ones

We use them as gifts and we get them for us a treat!

I would buy fron O & H for ever ❣😘

I love O & H Bakery, I have ordered from you many times, & will continue to do so❣❣😊

Heath Springs, S.C.

Taste of Wisconsin!

Love O & H Bakery!! These are the best Kringles. My favorite is raspberry and I'm trying for the first time Rhubarb.

Darlington WI

Delicious, high quality product

I received several at Christmas and served them at brunch. Everyone loved them! I have been sending to others since we enjoyed them so much.

Arkansas

true

Always a great product to share with family and friends.

Oops just rechecked order of 5/8/24 via Cynthia. The final cost given was correct. Just definitely upset about the mess up on order of second POP1. Not acceptable--see order description on invoice

Janesville WI

Yummy! Quick delivery!!

Sadly they were sold out of what I wanted…don't procrastinate! Great way to send gifts around the country and easy to order over the phone. The person I spoke to on the phone was great except when typing up the gift note. When I read it upon receiving the email it was "From" the people I was sending the gift "To".

Co Springs, CO

Amazing Products ALWAYS

I almost always send your products for gifts for special occasions and sometimes to myself!! Everyone loves and appreciates your wonderful kringles etc.!!

Dallas Tx.

true

I always buy from O & H bakery.

I have been eating kringle since I was a small child. My family is from Racine and I remember walking to the kringle store with my Great Aunts to get a kringle. I loved them then and love them now. It's our favorite family treat. I am 87 years old now and have eaten a lot of kringle in my life. I like the convenience of having them shipped to my home or sent as a gift.

West Allis, WI

GREAT--WONDERFUL--AMAZING TREATS!

I have been ordering from O&H for several years. The Almond Custard Seven Sisters Coffee Cake is simply an amazing taste treat--as is everything else they can send to you. Try them out; once you do, you will have a hard time choosing the next time around. Shipping is quick; products arrive in sound condition. Order today!

USA