4.1
6,828 reviews
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Health and Beauty Websites
Nutrisystem

Summary

A leader in the weight loss industry, Nutrisystem has helped millions of people lose weight over the course of more than 40 years. For 2017, Nutrisystem introduces the clinically tested Lean13, designed to deliver weight loss up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in the first month. Our weight loss plans are convenient, easy-to-follow and have more than 150 menu items, providing safe and effective weight loss with no fads or gimmicks. Plans include comprehensive support and counseling from our award-winning Contact Center.

All foods in the Nutrisystem portfolio have been reformulated to contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and 120 menu items are free of artificial preservatives. We offer a wide variety of foods frozen at the peak of freshness, nutrition and flavor. Our meals and snacks, plus fresh grocery additions, deliver a nutritionally balanced meal plan. All plans can be customized to specific dietary needs and preferences including the Nutrisystem® D® program for people living with Type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personal weight management experience that's simple to follow, effective and uniquely yours.

Read 6,828 Reviews

I would buy from this vendor again and again.

My shopping experience was great. Very user friendly, allowing changes to your purchase throughout the month until the scheduled shipping date. I love the site

Plant City, FL

Delayed Delivery

My delivery was late. I had to contact you 3 times to find out it still was not shipped. I recommend they look up your order prior to giving a standard answer.

PHILADELPHIA

true

Products arrive on time and in good shape. They also provide an opportunity to modify my order prior to shipping.

Canadensis, PA

true

Training me to eat better sized portions. Food is very good.

I asked for foods that were "nut free" but got them anyway. Threw them out!

Oro Valley, AZ

true

The sodium needs to be reduced. It's not heart healthy.

It's a bit expensive.

Janesville WI

false

So far so good! Tasty food and great results!

Loving the food and getting great results

Bixby, OK

I'm pleased

I've lost 19 pounds so far month and a half in

Bellefontaine oh

true

I would stay on this program to loose more weight.

The shopping experience was good, liked to be able to edit and pick different entries before shipment.

Dyer Indiana

Eat The Food — Lose The Weight

Nutrisystem helped me when I was considering my initial purchase. No pressure at all for the rep that I spoke with. I ordered two months worth of food, and six weeks in, I'm down twenty pounds. I have another twenty to go to reach my goal weight but I know that I'll get there. It works when you change how you think about food — no more eating junk foods, just healthy choices. This product has really begun a transformation for me, and I could not be happier. Eat the food — lose the weight. It's that simple.

Middletown, NJ

Not sold

Delivery was prompt but I feel like sticking to the plan doesn't make you lose weight whilst also strangely making you feel hungry and grumpy. It has not helped me.

Duarte, CA