This is a great product to have on hand for disinfecting and killing viruses and unwanted bacterial. We keep a bottle in the kitchen as well as one in each bathroom. We add it to our dish rinse water or put it in the dish washer as a rinse aid (just use a few drops mixed with your regular product). We use it on our dish sponges to wipe the counters as well as in our buckets of water when we wash the floors. A few drops added to your very dirty laundry will kill any bacteria. Although its taste is very unpleasant, it will work wonders for you if you use it as a toothpaste--it'll keep all the bad bacteria in your mouth at bay. We've also used it to disinfect water when camping. When illness strikes, we mix it and use it as a nasal spray. It can be used, diluted, as you would use any antibiotic ointment or spray. As a nutritional supplement we've found that we all have better digestion when it's incorporated into our diets. We use it very, very diluted in drinks with a lot of flavor or we put a drop in gel caps and ingest it that way. Every household should have at least one bottle of this product in their medicine chests!