4.8
Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Ninja
Ninja Master Prep® Pro System QB1004

What make using blender unique

Cooking have been one of those things I have been longing to get or set my eyes on..

Minna

true

Amazing product. Highly recommended.

Quite easy to mix, crush, purée or emulsify food and other substances.

Bangalore

Perfect

Hsjjdjdhdhdıjdjj

Turkey

I would buy again!!

I just purchased this a few months ago and I absolutely love it. The many things it can do especially with everything I cook. Clean up is so easy and it doesn't take up a lot of space when not in use. Highly recommend this for any kitchen!!!

Yadkinville, NC

true

Does a great job with minimal issues

This Nancy is very useful in the kitchen for many different uses. From smoothies two soups and even more complicated uses you'll be very happy with it

New Jersey

Prepping just became easy

I love using the product for making my own almond flour and almond milk. Each device in this setup is perfect for doing this and it makes for easy clean up with it being dishwasher safe. I can also save my milk in the pitcher because it has a cover and it fits the unit perfectly.

Minneapolis, MN, USA

great purchase

Use it all the time. Smoothies are made every morning

Chicago

true

This was my starter blender

I have used this blender to make coconut chutney, cauliflower rice and mix pizza dough. This is very affordable and the best blender for any starter home.

Forest Hills,NY

true

Great addition to my kitchen!

I cook a lot (daily) so I need a little help such as this Ninja system) My husband bought it for me two years ago and I still use it for almost every day!

New Orleans, LA

I recommend

I use this almost every time I cook and cuts down on prep time dramatically. So easy to use and so worth the money! I can't wait to try more ninja product. I highly recommend this product and am so glad I invested in it.

Tulsa Oklahoma