4.9
2,223 reviews
Other Auto Dealers:
NewCars.com

Summary

Find new cars, read new car reviews, check dealer inventory, view new car photos and get a low Internet price quote on a new car from local dealers. Read our new car buying tips and watch new car buying videos.

Read 2,223 Reviews

Great shopping experience

This is our second time buying a car from Imperial in Mendon and we couldn't imagine going anywhere else. This time buying a car was a little different with covid-19, but Tony made the process worry-free and safe. We arrived not positive of the features we wanted in the Ford fusion and Tony worked with us to find the perfect fit. We are very satisfied with our purchase from Imperial! I would highly recommend them to any friend or family looking for a vehicle, they are patient and provide fair honest customer service.

Wonderful service, very professional

Very friendly and professional, and would do business with them again and when buying a new vehicle will certainly buy a Toyota.

Betty G.

I wholeheartedly recommend this company. Expert service department.

Customer

Excellent customer service!!! The process was fast and Easy straight to the point! Bob was very sweet and understanding.i was able to leave with a vehicle the same day I came in to look for one. I would refer any family member or friend to shop at victory motors for a vehicle.

buying experience

been looking for a good used Toyota , got several our list to look at , stopped y sunset cars ,test drive one here , and simon made me a great deal sowe don' t have to shop no more

Undisclosed

Very rude and unprofessional service department

Unprofessional, rude and belligerent service representative. This is the second incident in two months, the last time it was my wife that was treated poorly; today it was my turn. Do yourself a favor and buy your Toyota elsewhere.

Fast response

I was looking for a used Audi vehicle, I contacted Lugoff dealership via email. I received an e-mail the very next morning, the guys who I was talking to kept giving me minute-to-minute updates. I am very pleased with this facility although I did not purchase the car from them. I would definitely do business with them in the future.

Golf Mill Review

Everyone was very nice. However, came all the way to dealership to find out they sold both cars I wanted to look at. Unfortunately had to leave empty handed.

Shopping for used car

We went to shop for a used car. Ian was extremely helpful in getting us something we could use. We have only had one small issue with it so far but that is being handled.

Undisclosed

Excellent service and very informative

Donny was Excellent and was super helpful with the whole experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends or family. I was very pleased.

NewCars.com