Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover

My favorite!!

I was hesitant to buy this because it cost a little more than what I usually buy on a face wash but the smell sold me. And it gets all my make up off!! Doesn't break me out or dry my face out. I've used both versions and love both.

CullMan, Al

true

"Finally a great facial cleanser!"

I am totally sold on this product! It does everything I need and consistently gentle.

Mid-west

Never fails

Naturals Fresh Cleansing is my go to facial wash after using my regular makeup remover, as it always removes any leftover makeup as it cleanses my face.

Twin Cities, Minneosta

Nice!

I first bought the Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing plus Makeup Remover because I had heard so many good things about the brand itself. I was a little skeptical at first, but finally my best friend convinced to try it just once, and boy am I ever glad she did! I love the way it feels on my face! My skin feels clean and it removes makeup very well. I did not really care too much for the scent, but that is a minor thing. At least this is a makeup remover that actually works right? I love it! You should try it! I recommended it to my sister, and she loves it as much as I do. If you wear make up every day like we do, you want a makeup remover that you can rely on so that you do not end up with a lot of clogged pores. This product is the best makeup remover I have used so far. Scent I really did not care too much for the scent, but the product itself works so well that I do not care about the scent.

true

nice, gentle cleanser for makeup and clears breakouts

I like this product because it is always a struggle for me to remove all my stubborn, waterproof makeup. This cleanser is gentle enough for sensitive skin, and removes makeup like a dream without causing irritation and dryness. It really is like a life saver, because I no longer have to scrub my mascara off. It is a painless way to remove makeup. Effectiveness It washes off a full face of make up while leaving skin subtle and soft. The salicylic acid gently clears blemishes. If you have one or two blemishes, this cleanser will take care of them, however, if you regularly have breakouts, this product wont really make a difference. But it will remove make up, and if you sleep with traces of make up on, it will cause your skin to break out. All in all, this is a good product for combination skin because it wont cause extra dryness, it takes care of some blemishes, and removes make up effectively. Ease of Application You use one to two pumps and apply to a wet face. Make sure you rub it onto your skin until the soap is foaming and it has covered all the essential parts of your face. It is extremely easy to use and is almost dummy proof. Scent It has a clean, fresh, floral and fruity sent, that reminds me of Hawaii.

USA

true

Actually got rid of the oils and other things on my skin.

I have very sensitive skin, and I hate using very tough, harsh chemicals that can really damage it. I try to take as good care of my skin as possible, just so it will still maintain a young appearance in 20 years. I was so fond of this wash, first off, it's such a good price, and then it also has such good ingredients!

I love this too!

This could be the best Neutrogena face wash ever. I use this before the Neutrogena pore refining cleanser when I need to cut through the makeup and the grime before I get to work on my pores. Effectiveness This is exceptionally effective. It really releases the makeup easily from all over your face, even the difficult areas around the eyes, nose, and mouth. It takes care of any and all makeup really easily. It's even good for those days where your makeup is light or not there and you just need to get rid of that grimy feeling. Also, I've used this when my skin has been in every state imaginable from oily to combo to dry, and it works nicely no matter what. Ease of Application Super easy to use, you just wet your cloth, put a good dab on and go to work, just lightly rubbing -- and it takes care of the rest! Scent The scent is perfect for this cleanser. It's very unobtrusive and pleasant. Not a lot of fuss, which is what you want for taking off makeup.

Does what it says

I like to do elaborate eye make up and I have sensitive skin so I need a cleanser that effectively removes make up, but dosen't bother my skin. This cleanser cleans thoroughly and gently removing all make up and I have never had a bad reaction from it. Effectiveness It removes all make up gently. Ease of Application One pump is all you'll need. Scent A light clean scent that dosen't linger

Broken Arrow, OK