Other Furniture Stores:
Naturepedic US

Summary

Since 2003, Naturepedic has been on a mission to transform the lives of our customers through safer, healthier sleep. By eliminating materials like flame retardants and polyurethane foam from our line of certified organic natural mattresses, Naturepedic supports an organic holistic lifestyle while protecting the environment.

Great company and mattress

This is the second Naturepedic mattress I have bought but the first I have slept on every night. It has the right amount of cushion and support. An organic mattress with no smell was extremely important as well and they delivered. No more lower back pain in the morning.

HSMom

Holly Springs, NC

Mattress for kids

Purchased the verse mattress for my kids and the delivery was smooth. We did not need to air the mattress, it was ready for use quickly. It is very comfortable.

Lilly

Miramar, FL

true

Love the mattress and feel great that it is organic!

Very helpful! Love our mattress!

Ann

Naperville, IL

Coming soon!

I purchased this mattress for my granddaughter who is arriving in about 4 weeks. Quick ship. Good quality. Everything is set for her arrival.

MamaT

Nebraska

Best Pillows By Far

"Why didn't we buy these sooner?" That was my wife's reaction to the first night we used our new pillows. This is the best pillow that I have ever used in my life. I did a lot of research before buying our solid latex pillows and they met all my requirements regarding materials and health concerns. Now I can say they also meet all my comfort requirements as well. They are perfect for side and back sleepers. Stomach sleepers may need a lower profile. I feel that I can recommend these pillows without reservation.

J.G.

Minneapolis

Awesome customer service

In the age where customer service has gone down the toilet, this company's team members are very attentive, knowledgeable and pleasant.

Mimi

Tennessee

true

I prefer this merchant above all others.

The experience was perfect. Chat answered all of my questions and made my choice easy.

Ado

Woodbine MD

true

I would buy from this merchant again and again.

The purchasing was completely hassel free. Submitted a question in the chat and it was answered immediately. Simply proceeded to the check out. Easy, peasy!

Ado

Woodbine MD

Exceeded all Expectations

Bought this bed for our kiddo to grow into over the years & knew it was an investment in her health as well. And wow, what an amazingly comfortable bed. Was nervous to purchase online without having laid on the bed in person, but took a risk after chatting w/ the online team about the general feel of the bed. Honestly exceeded my expectations by far. Will be purchasing another bed for us in the near future thanks to this wonderful experience, nontoxic & safe materials, and comfort in this mattress.

RG

Portland

Perfect for our needs!

The 2-in-1 organic kids mattress is exactly the right fit for our needs! We have been very happy so far for the past 2 months. Purchased for our 4 year old transitioning from potty training, we have alreadyt experienced wet accidnets at night and this mattress was a breeze to wipe up and change. So convenient to have the waterproof side until our kiddo doesn't have any accidents anymore. This is our third purchase with Naturepedic and we have been very happy with the quality, customer service, product materials and packaging practices. Thanks!

Tanya