Nasalcrom Allergy Prevention Nasal Spray caused me to have severe nose bleeds when I used it. It wasn't a very effective product for me so either, so I stopped use very quickly. You are directed to use this spray prior to being exposed to whatever is causing you allergy problems. It is supposed to protect you from the allergens. It can be used on people as young as two years of age. It sounds like a good product. But for me, it was horrible. I wanted to use it for my mild allergy problems. It stung my nasal passages as I used it but I didn't think much of it. After a few minutes I noticed a lot of irritation inside my nose. It continued but I just ignored it and continued on with my day. It didn't really do much for my symptoms. I was congested and my eyes were watering throughout the day. Later that night I got a horrible nose bleed! I just kind of ignored it. The next time I used the spray the same thing happened. This spray just caused irritation in my nasal cavity and nose bleeds. It did not help my allergy symptoms. I do NOT recommend this product!