Didn't know I was allergic. If you are unsure if you have an infection or not please don't do what I did and diagnose yourself. It is not worth the pain and suffering after using this. I had a simple allergic reaction to a shower gel I purchased in another scent and I mistakenly took it for an yeast infection went in and got Monistat and it made it worst. Making everything BIGGER and more PAINFUL. I had to go in to the Dr. after a week of no relief and got something strong for my reaction and the rash that broke out on my legs. Would not recommend to anyone. I found out from the DR that Monistat is the #1 product women are allergic too.
Pinellas Park, FL