3.7
Other Cell Phone Providers:
MetroPCS

You get what you pay for!

I had their service for approximately 2 years, and my calls always dropped. I don't live in the country neither. Anytime I walked into a building I would lose service. I owe a major bill from over a decade ago, so none of the major companies will give me a contract. I will never go back as long as I don't have to.

Hamilton,Oh

This not too bad

This line company for cell phones only fulfills what it promises. For the price we pay you are providing great services.

Newburyport MA

Not a bad service

I used this phone service when it first came out. It was so convenient. You would get a phone with a good deal for a low price a month. As long you didnt go in a certain area, it was great. It was very affordable. The service then started to expand which was perfect. The service offered great lines for a low price. You could get unlimited internet for a great price. This isnt a bad service.

Michigan

Minimal problems

I have had MetroPCS for over two years now and I have always had great customer service. I get the unlimited everything plan for 60/mo. I have had them extend my bill for up to 48hrs plenty of times, even nicer that I can get an extension without even talking to someone, through the app or webpage. The only reason I didn't give full stars is because every now and again the service will fade out in really wooded areas, where I've had other services work.

Fleming island Florida

Love my service.

I absolutely love my.phone andthe service I have. Its compketely affordable and serves all my needs. My only complaint is my husband has no coverage in buildings but otherwise its perfect.

Oxnard, Ca

Loyal customer

Been with the company over ten years now. Never any problems the guys at the desk couldnt fix. Worth the price!

Gridley, Ca

Decent service

Depending on your area this is a great service if you're in a major city it works flawlessly if you travel a lot unfortunately there's a lot of dead spots if you live in a small City there's a lot of dead spots customer service is absolutely horrible

Carmel, ny

false

You get what you pay for

Metro is inexpensive. In some areas I get little to no service. When it does work it's pretty great.

McAllen, TX

false

I love metro pcs

I love metro pcs because i got what i pay and they service is too good

Maryland

true

Monthly price/unbeatable new phone offérs

The price w metro is great each month and they are continiously adding extra perks to their plans. The phone purchase prices when you sign up or upgrade are unbelievably low of not free depending on what phone you choose. The service is just as good as previous carriers I've tried. 24/7 customer service

Gainesville, Ga