4.8
Other Insurance Companies:
Mercury Insurance

Summary

George Joseph founded Mercury General Corporation on the belief he could offer consumers quality insurance products at affordable rates and combine that with top-notch customer service. Since the first policy was sold in 1962, Mercury has delivered on this promise and the company has grown to become one of the biggest, most respected insurance companies in the United States.

Yes I would use them again

Experience was great

Texas

true

I would purchase insurance from Mercury again

easy quote and not as expensive as other companies

Cleveland Tx

true

Honest answers to the common questions

Returned answers to questions promptly without sales push but friendly and informative

LAS ANGELES

Above and beyond

If integrity was measured by money... Corie would be the richest women in the world! Efficient, knowledgeable, very personable ! Her expertise help us get through a bump in the road which was to take about a week to clear up and actually was handled in a HALF of day! Amazing experience!

Indio, CA

true

Your customer service was very knowledgeable helpful

I spoke to Kelly Sanders...She answered all my questions she was Very courteous knowledgeable I was very comfortable speaking to her she did not hesitate to get my policy started I am a happy customer..😊

La Habra Heights,CA

Easy To Swtich

After showing some interest with Mercury insurance I was contacted by an agent. He basically did the footwork for me and it was very a easy move from Geico.

San Diego County

Very professional

I didnt interact with a seller, everything was great.

New York

Mercury and "the DMV"

Your temp cards don't display your NAIC #. I assume a percentage of business is due to insurance requirements and registration. Entering ins info on the dmv registration suspension website, it returns a "not found" result. Then you have to provide paper copy etc. This happened to my friend also. IT needs to address this.

Vallejo, Ca

false

So far so good

Website was easy to navigate with fair pricing results. I just hope that their rates won't increase after 6 months like other insurance companies.

Daly City, Ca