3.6
Electric Dryers
Maytag
MEDB200VQ
Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer

MEDB200VQ is "not so hot"

It takes quite a long time to dry clothes in this dryer, much longer than it did in our 15-year old dryer that the Bravo replaced. The instruction manual gives instructions on upping the heat, but even this did little to change drying times. Not recommended.

busymom123444

Philadelphia, PA

false

I love my MAYTAG DRYER

I have had many dryers in the past 10 years, probably 3, was getting disappointed that they did not last for more than 3 years.  When I replaced it the last time I was looking for a Maytag, was told by many people that they are the most reliable, and now that I have one I agree, have used the hell out of it, and it is still going strong!

marektwo

Lakewood, OH

true

Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer MEDB200VQ is quiet.

**Maytag Bravos Electric Dryer MEDB200VQ is quiet.** I purchased the Maytag Bravos Dryer with my washer and I am happier with the dryer than the washer. This Maytag Bravos dryer is fairly quiet compared to others I have heard and used. It also does a great job, hold up well and has some nice features. It has a Gentle Breeze drying system and an Intelidry system in it for drying clothes. it has five cycles and seven tempature settings and does a great job even with large loads. I also use Mr. Steamy in the dryer and it handles it fine. I use it more than the washer and haven't had a single problem. I haven't with the Maytag Bravos washer either, but for the money, the Maytag Bravos dryer is the better of the two. It seems to be cost effective and has a wringle free mode on it. The Inteidry sensor is supposed to prevent shrinking, and so far has. It had like a hundred foot vent with it that is very sturdy. Price wise, not too bad. I would recommed it even for a large family. I seems to be built very well. Doc.

Doc7753

Butte, MT

Not bad but I wouldn't buy it I was you

It is alright but leaning towards not alright.  The problem I have with this dryier is that it started to act up when i was drying my clothes one day.  It just shuts off and then you restart it and it will run for 5 minutes and it will cut off again.  This usually only happen when it has been used a lot or a couple loads backed to back.  I think possibly it gets overheated and just shuts of but it is a pain to get home and your clothers are still weight and have been sitting their for hours.  I ruined a couple of shirts by doing this.

jmwebb

Greensboro, NC

false

Quality machine that will save you money

Since we purchased this machine along with an accompaning washer we have saved 10% on both water and electric bills. We are only a family of 2 with occasional visit from family and friends so we only average 4 laods/week. A larger family with children could actually save more than 10%.

fraherd