They say you get what you pay for, and this microwave is the reason they say it. We thought we were getting a really good deal on the Magic Chef 900 Watt 0.9 Cubic Feet Countertop Microwave Oven ... and we might have been, if anything on this microwave worked properly. We only owned this microwave for a whopping six months when many of the keys on the touchpad stopped functioning - causing us to figure out creative ways to time certain foods. As we don't microwave many things in our household, we might have figured out a way to live with this problem, but three months later, it got worse. Now the microwave just randomly stops working. Want to pop in some chicken to defrost it? Better keep a close eye on the Magic Chef - because magically you might come back to a microwave that just shut off halfway through. Usually this problem can be resolved by unplugging and re-plugging in the microwave. But who wants to have to do that all the time. And there's no rhyme or reason as to WHEN it will shut off - sometimes it's after 3 minutes, sometimes it's after 30 seconds. I would avoid purchasing the Magic Chef 900 Watt 0.9 Cubic Feet Countertop Microwave Oven - spends some extra money, you won't regret it!