4.8
Other Healths:
Made in Nature

Summary

Made in Nature is an organic snack company. For nearly 25 years, Made In Nature has been on a culinary adventure to discover the world's best-tasting, healthy organic foods that will inspire you to enjoy, from our Dried Mangoes to our Figgy Pops Supersnacks.

Company canceled order without warning

Company canceled order without warning! I waited for more than two weeks, only to find that they had canceled my order without even telling me. I have no idea why. And I'm very upset.

Washington, DC

false

Delicious natural product!

We love your snacks and are super happy to have had the opportunity to try all of your natural, real food, organic balls. Super tasty and no artificual flavors and sugars. Highly recommend.

Colorado

Seller fine, but...

Love the products, but am frustrated with the lack of availability of products and size of packages. I like buying these in larger packages, but they are rarely available.

Ca.

great!

great!

US

I will only buy directly from Made in Nature

I have tried many dried fruit companies, Made in Nature is the purest from Mother Earth . I will only buy from Made in Nature , no sulfite, no gmo no chemicals. I love all there dried fruit!!!

North Conway, NH

Yummy goodness!

The seller is very professional. You receive email updates through the process. Especially when there are delays or unfortunately lack of product.

East Coast

Mangoes

Delivery came quickly. I ❤️ 🥭. Best I've tasted and healthy too!

New York, NY

Delicious and healthy products

I love these snacks and could not buy enough of them. The selection is huge and everything I received is delicious. They offered free shipping, which I love! Also, I received my order very quickly.

Denver, CO

EASY TO ORDER

EASY TO ORDER

US

Delicious and Nutritious

Easy ordering, prompt delivery, and tasty, just like the ones I had gotten in another town. Glad I found these guys online!

Lafayette, CO