Other Bedroom Furnitures:
Lumens

Summary

Lumens is North America’s premier destination for modern lighting, furniture and décor, serving trade and contract professionals as well as consumers. We travel the world to source from 350+ global design brands, curating a product assortment that features iconic designs as well as the latest in contemporary interior décor, including exclusive pieces that can’t be found anywhere else.

Quality item but picture inaccurate w/poor installation help

A very nice, high quality, wall-mount lamp, however, the online photo is inaccurate. I was offered a return, of course, but I'll make it work. The mounting instructions are minimal and the company could give me no further advice.

Pembroke, Massachusetts

Never been disappointed with Lumens

Easy to determine the size and order

Arlington VA

Quality product, fast delivery

I ordered a fireplace screen which came shockingly fast and very well packed avoiding any chance of damage. Shipping was free and customer service followed up to make sure I knew exactly when my package would arrive. Will absolutely use Lumrens again.

Louisiana

true

I would buy from this l merchant again.

Online I made my tentative choice of a lamp to fit over the dining room table. I wasn't sure about the size of the lamp that I would need. I took measurements of the room as well as the table when it was opened up and then called a sales person. He was able to advise me as to the size lamp, I would need. He explained that the dimmer would give me a range of lighting for the room. When I had the lamp installed, it was perfect coverage for the room.

Cleveland

true

Had to return item but satisfied with my experience

The floor lamp I bought was nice and was shipped quickly, but unfortunately was too big for my space and didn't look right. I had to return it, but the return process was fine and I got a refund in about two weeks time. I would definitely shop with Lumens again in the future.

Philadelphia region

Return Policy Suboptimal

Purchased something that we thought would but didn't quite work in our space. Return was 40% of the price of the product.

Florida

Lumens sent me the wrong lamp, should have known better.

Lumens sent me the wrong lamp, an earlier inferior version of what I ordered. I couldn't believe they managed to do this, because I had been concerned that some of the pictures on their website were of the earlier version, so I called to confirm that I would be getting the right thing. Also, an earlier purchaser and recent reviewer also was sent the wrong version, and he even told them in his review what the problem was, that they had the wrong code numbers on their website for the lab, the incorrect code numbers for the earlier inferior version. They were aware of that because somebody from Lumens responded to his review and said he was sorry that the person got the wrong version, but apparently was too lazy or incompetent to fix the problem which caused me to also get the wrong lamp. Once I got the wrong lamp, they did a very poor job of making it convenient for me to get the right one. I had to waste tons of time with extra phone calls and emails, and even had to send photographs to confirm that I in fact had the wrong one. They also wanted me to go to UPS to return the wrong one, I told them it was their mistake and they needed to fix it by having it picked up, which they finally did. They also wouldn't just send me the correct one, I had to reorder it and have two charges for the lamp on my credit card until they finally credited me back for the incorrect one. After all this, I finally got the correct lamp. The lamp is great, I would definitely recommend ordering it from someone else.

North Carolina

false

Great lights!

Shopping online at Lumen's was easy. Selections were great.

Oklahoma

I would buy again

Love the light but it was too pricey!

Jacksonville , fl