4.1
Other Women's Deodorants:
Lady Speed Stick
Lady Speed Stick Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Products

Works great

This can be a little on the expensive side, but it can be bought on sale. It smells good, but not in an annoying or overpowering way. It keeps you dry and smelling good all day, which is great. I have also not noticed it fading or discoloring my clothes at all.

USA

Overall

I like Lady Speed Stick deodorant a lot. They have many great smells, my favorite being the coconut and lime. Keeps me dry all day long through work, exercise and day to day life. The only thing I don't like about it is it does leave residue on my clothes. I've had to get rid of some shirts because of it.

USA

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/deodorant works

My wife enjoys using Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/deodorant. It applies clean, has a pleasant scent and is effective all day. She applies the deodorant in the morning. It is a stick and it applies invisibly, with no residue on clothes. Her favorite variety has the shower fresh scent, a subtle, feminine scent that lasts all day.

Skokie, IL

true

Lady Speed Stick smells great and works great!

Lady Speed Stick is one of those things that I can not be without. At home or on vacation, i need to have Lady Speed Stick with me. It has so many different smells, and I love almost all of them. My exeption is powder smells, it is just nasty for me ( however some people like that smell). Currently I have daringly fresh scent. I am using this brand for over 10 years. It has great scents.Formula does not feel heavy on my skin. Price is very affordable especially with store specials. More over Lady Speed Stick is very easy to find. Every drug store and grocery store I have been at has it. I especially like staiguard collection, i have less worries. I it safe for my skin, never had problems with rush or anything like that. Its protection is good. Pleasant smell stays all day until you wash it. It is not very good for extreme sports though. For sports I use stronger antiperspirants/deogarants.

Raynham, MA

true

Lady Speed Stick - for ladies who don't stink. Ever.

I don't usually buy Lady Speed Stick, or any other brand of deodorant/anti-perspirant for that matter. I generally use Avon's On Duty brand roll-on so I'm not sure what possessed me to buy **Lady Speed Stick **to begin with but I'm sorry I did. So for some reason I purchased 2 containers of **Lady Speed Stick**. One in this powder fresh scent and another in some sort of floral scent that I hated. The powder scent is nice, but it is not invisible. Nearly every time I apply this stuff, part of it ends up on the outside of my shirt regardless of how long I let it sit and dry before getting dressed. Also, if I happen to get an itch under my arm and scratch it, I always end up with white deodorant under my fingernails. It's gross. But the thing that bothers me the most is that it does not prevent odor. It keeps me dry just fine but when I do so much as a light workout, I smell. Now I'm not normally a smelly chick at all, but when I work out, well, you know. This "deodorant" does not prevent odor, therefore I'm never buying it again.

Annapolis, MD

false

An actual invisible solid

Lady Speed Stick invisible solid is the only solid deodorant I've used that doesn't leave white residue on the underarms of my clothes. I tend to apply a lot of deodorant and when I wear tanks or cap-sleeved t-shirts, all my other supposed invisible solid sticks leave an obvious white residue that is hard to get out. All of the Ladies Speed Stick scents I've tried have been great and not too overpowering. Certain deodorants, I have been able to smell while wearing which was a little weird. With Lady Speed Stick, the smell is not overpowering. I can still smell my perfume over it! The major concern I have with the deodorant is that sometimes I can feel slight underarm wetness when its been a long day. It seems to lose its anti-persperant effectiveness after some hours. While this may be, I have never felt like the sweating was excessive, it definitely kept it in check, and also, I've never felt like there was any body odor while wearing it.

Brownsville, PA

true

Have been using it for years!

I've been using this deodorant ever since I was a teenager because it's inexpensive, has a good smell, keeps me from sweating onto my clothes, and covers up body odors. The one drawback is that even though it claims to be an invisible dry formula, it does leave a bit of a residue on clothing, but I have yet to find an invisible solid deodorant that lives up to its "invisible" claim. Most stores carry this at an affordable price and there are often coupons available in the Sunday paper that can help you save even more. It comes in a variety of scents, but I prefer the Powder Fresh scent the best because it's the only one that mixes well with my natural scents and also, it doesn't compete with the smell of my perfume.

Springfield, MA

true

I love Lady Speed Stick!!!

Lady Speed Stick is wonderful!!!  I'm a teenage girl but I have used it for years and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!  I love how you can get it for cheap but it smells great and makes your underarm area stay nice and dry and wonderful.  I don't sweat a lot, so I don't know how well it would work for people who do, but for me I know it's been great!  My shirts don't smell at all after I use them so it works really well there since sometimes I use my mom's shirts and she hates when her shirts smell after she lends them out!  So it's been really great to use this.  Any time you want to buy great deodorant check out Lady Speed Stick!  Powder Fresh isn't my favorite smell, but it's fabulous as well!  Some don't like to slather themselves up with fruity smelling stuff so this might be more up their alley.  Check it out, buy some and enjoy like I have!  Antiperspirant and deodorant in one - wahoo!!!

Kempner, TX

true

Lady speed stick invisable dry

I have used many different ladies deodorants over time, but none have worked as well for me as the Lady Speed Stick Invisable Dry Antiperspirant and Deodorant Stick (Powder Fresh).  In the past, I have tried other name brands like Dove or Suave and I have been very disappointed in thier quality. I needed to re-apply other brands throughout the day and I would not consider myself to be someone with a sweating problem. I like the look of the packaging. The scent and the protection it offers are, as mentioned, above other name-brands and so far I have not found a better antiperspirant/deoderant.  I am not someone who likes to smell overly flowery or musky and I am ofter repelled by those scents. I have always liked the scents that the Lady Speed Sticks have had to offer. My favorite is powder fresh and I like it far better than their other scents. In fact, it is my favorite. I would recommend the Lady speed stick to anyone who wants a deodorant that actually works with re-application.

Bennington, VT

24/7 gets the job done

I have been using Lady Speed Stick for years, I first started using because of the wonderful fresh scents.  I continued to use because of the invisible solid and it works better than anything else i have tried without stepping into the realm of clinical strength - and overloading the dose of aluminum I put on my body.  I have to say that I definitely sweat more than your average lady and I am still happy with this deoderant.  I do only use the 24/7 series as the regular and the other special kind do not seem to last as long.  One of my favorite scents is the Satin Pear.  Smells great but does not compete with any other fragrances you are wearing.  Also, love that this deoderant is very affordable and readily available at all the places I shop.  Have tried a few other brands that have all been a waste of money.  In a pinch my husband has also had to use and it worked great for him too hahaha!

Virginia Beach, VA