Other Microwave Ovens:
LG
Models:
LMHM2017SB, LMHM2017SW, LMHM2017ST
LG OTR 2.0 CF 1100-Watt Microwave, Black

Summary

Professional design, professional cooking: The LG LMHM2017 Microwave Ovens. The microwave was one of the greatest inventions of all time, providing a faster way to cook a meal or heat up a dish. But what if you just need to keep a dish warm without overcooking it? This Over the Range Microwave with Extended Vent comes with a warming lamp so you can keep food warm and ready to serve for up to 90-minute. Catch the Smoke: Over the Range microwaves have always been great at capturing the smoke from the back burners of your stovetop, but not the front burners. LG introduces the Extended Vent, which covers the entire cooking surface allowing for even greater ventilation. Warming Lamp: LG revolutionizes microwave cooking with the introduction of the first Warming Lamp. The warming lamp uses a radiant heating element to keep food warm, as opposed to microwaves or a hot bulb. Keep Quiet: With an Over the Range Microwave Oven, strong ventilation is key. That's why LG has created the Quiet Power vent, which does the job quietly, without interrupting your life. Sensor Cooking: Eliminate the guesswork in cooking. Humidity-sensing technology determines when food is cooked and automatically turns off the microwave to prevent the over- or under-cooking of meals. Monitor Design: Moving the controls to the bottom of this microwave oven gives it a unique look suitable for your design sensibilities. Look like a pro: This microwave will help you cook the perfect meal every time and match your design sensibilities. Our Professional Design features ease of accessibility and a pro-style, asymmetrical design.

GARBAGE

I purchased this unit on 7/20/11. After mounting the microwave it would not hold it's memory and made a very loud rumbling noise. I Called LG and they would not replace the unit; instead they recommended a repair man. The repair man replaced the cooling fan and said that nothing was wrong with the memory. I Re-mounted the unit again and it worked for 6 days and the memory wouldn't hold AGAIN! I Called LG and they REFUSED to replace this piece of GARBAGE. Again they are recommending a repair man. I have been waiting for over 3 weeks for the repair man. No repair man and LG refuses to replace the unit. Almost 2 months and still no working microwave. Never again will I purchace another LG appliance. This company cannot even stand behind it's product.

Holmes, NY

false

Love this LG Microwave Oven!

We just updated our kitchen to stainless steel so out with the old counter top microwave and over the range hood and in with this stylish over the range microwave!  I'm 5 ft so the controls being at the bottom of this microwave are perfect for me.  We love the turntable inside, there's no having to stop and rotate your food!  The best feature by far that we've found, it the pull out vent / fan.  It stores under the microwave for normal use but when you've got all four burners going and need a little more ventilation, you can pull this piece out and it covers the entire cooking surface for extra ventilation!  Really neat feature, it was actually the selling point for us, along with the lower control panel.  In fact, this was the only over the range model that we found with the control panel in an area where I could reach all the options.  Easy to wipe clean, inside and out.  Really great buy!

North East, MD