4.8
Other Mixers:
Stand Mixers
KitchenAid
Models:
KSM150PSWH, KSM150PSBU, KSM150PSTG, KSM150PSES, KSM150PSAC, KSM150PSBL, KSM150PSBW, KSM150PS, KSM150PSBF, KSM150PSCV, KSM150PSCO, KSM150PSER, KSM150PSGC, KSM150PSGA, KSM150PSBK, KSM150PSGR, KSM150PSMY, KSM150PSOB, KSM150PSPE, KSM150PSPN, KSM150PSSM, KSM150PSWW, KSM150PSYP, KSM155GBRI, KSM150PSPK
KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer

Read 1,265 Reviews

Great for Large Batches

We received this as a gift and it definitely makes Christmas cookies more enjoyable to make considering my family bakes at least 100 cookies each year. To have to mix by hand was always a deterrent. While I am not the biggest fan of cleaning this, most of the parts can go in the dishwasher.

vmcgovern90

Thorndale, PA

true

A stunning statement piece for your kitchen!

So glad we purchased this stand mixer. The KitchenAid name in stand mixer is one of the most popular and recognizable brand and I can see why! This small appliance is a must have especially in the time of pandemic. I have been using this to make bread and all kinds of baking goods and even noodles to help reduce trips outside. This appliance makes it so easy, no longer need to have big biceps for kneading flour and doughs (although you might need the biceps to lift it off the counter). This is well built and sturdy, you will only need to buy one your whole life and you could definitely pass this down generations. Love the extra attachments it comes with or that you can purchase separately, I recently purchased the ice cream maker attachment, it makes some of the most delicious ice cream, and you don't have to worry about ingredients that are hard to pronounce being in it, because you are making it from scratch! The possibilities are truly endless!

sls721

Papillion, NE

Perfect for mixing

I really do love this mixer, I do cookie exchanges each Christmas so this really comes in handy. The cons of it are that it bumps up and down sometimes, when with the scrapper paddle it still does not reach the sides completely, and the beater that came with it chipped missing ingredients for peanut butter cookies.

Jess6996

PA

I love my mixer

I use this for anything that I need to mix. I adore my mixer and have loved it from the day I got it.

Cinamonrolls

Oregon City, OR

I LOVE my mixer!

I recieved my kichenaid mixer as a wedding present and I use it for literally everything! Anything that needs to be mixed whatsoever goes into the mixer. I also have the ice cream attachment for it and it works like a dream. Home made ice cream in 20 minutes and very little clean up! If you're debating, I say go for it.. you won't be disappointed!

Cford512

Wood River, IL

I love this product

I use this product on a daily basis to mix my foods up in I love using it it's quick and easy fast quiet it gets the job done quick it's a lot better than using them hand mixers and a wisk

Nick4200

Warsaw ky

Best mixer ever

Absolutely love this mixer. It is heavy duty and makes mixing even the hardest recipes a breeze. Love the fact that it comes in multiple colors. Easy to use.

TiffanyCherrie

New Orleans

Wonderful

I love using this to prepare my dough to make breads and pasta. Takes the hard work out of mixing. Super easy to use and everything comes apart to clean

Alitamarac

Bel Air

Worth the money spent!

Love how quiet this mixer is while in use. I also like gow it evenly mixes everything and how it comes with different mixing attachments. It's a heavy duty mixer that has you feeling like a pro baker when using it. I use it weekly to bake cakes, and pies and it has so many different speeds that I am able to get my baking projects done efficiently.

Deannasmom12

Philadelphia, PA

Love it

I saw this mixer everywhere esp for a food network junkie this is a must have. Price a bit high but i bite the bullet and bought it oh my it is the best investment ever. My daughter loves bread and i hate kneading. So this mixer does the work for me. I am in love with my mixer and i bought few of the other attachments also.

Dealuva